-CHAPTER 7-

Gon stared at me for a while and than smirked. "What kinda problem killua?"
I blushed and looked away, I really wasn't in the mood for Gon's teasing and neither was it a good time.

"Gon cut the crap! I know good and well you can tell.." I stomped my foot on the ground embarrassed.

I knew the only way Gon would say yes was to get him hard. He didn't look like he was into guys so it was kinda hard for me to think. 'That's it!' Finally an idea popped up in my head.

I bit my bottom lip and walked slowly but seductively towards Gon. I could tell it was working due to him looking away and avoiding contact with me and my gaze.

"Hey....it's.. kinda hot in here...dont you think? I placed a finger on his chest and started tracing his abs going down to his belt.

He turned back to look at me and then smirks wide. He grabs my thighs and pulls me closer to his body. He then starts to move up to my ass while groping it. I feel my body tense up while I try surpassing a moan.

"So your trying to seduce me huh? Well guess what killua...Two can play at that game.."

He picked me up and I rapped my arms around his neck. he placed his lips on mine. He started kissing me roughly while biting my top lip, I couldn't help but moan into the kiss, he was really fucking sexy it turned me on so much.

We pulled back for air. Both of us were panting heavily trying to catch our breaths.

"Your pretty thick for a guy killua.." he says bluntly while licking his lips. I blush heavily while looking away.

"S..shut up you baka!"

He chuckles deeply making my pants grow tighter. He throws me on his bed while taking off his shirt, I blush heavily while shifting uncomfortably.
He gets on top of me while kissing and licking my neck.

"Mmm~ Gon." I rapped my arms around his neck while moaning and breathing heavily. He put his hands under my shirt and started to play with my nipples. I inhaled sharply while closing my eyes tightly.

"Your really sensitive aren't you.?"
He says seductively while moving from my chest to my hips. Gon pulls me closer while taking off his belt off. I could feel my face start to burn up when Gon's pants fell down reviling his boxers and cock.

"I told you two can play at this game killua~"

"G..Gon...I."

"Don't worry killua, I'll go easy on you."
with one swift motion my pants and boxers were off. I tried covering myself but he pinned my hands above my head. He took off his boxers with his remaining hand. He let go of my wrist and turned me around on my stomach.

"G..Gon stop! We can't!" I yelled while kicking him off me and covering my body. I knew it was my fault that I got him horny but I didn't think he would want to fuck me.

Before Gon could speak there was a knock at the door. "C..Coming!" He quickly put on his boxers and pants while grunting due to the pain in his pants. I started to get dressed embarrassed.

"Is..um..Killua Zoldyck here? His dorm was finished." The man said while holding dorm keys and looking awkwardly at Gon.

"Yeah. I'll get him." Before Gon could turn around I pushed passed him and took my dorm keys out of the guys hand. "thanks for letting me stay here. I appreciate it."

I quickly left the door where Gon was standing and ran down the hall way. I had finally made it to my room panting and breathing hard. "No sleep, and I have to get up early..." I sighed irritated and went to reach for my phone.

It wasn't in my pocket.

"Fuck this shit. I am not going back to his damn room!" Why did I have to keep leaving everything with him. First it was cake and then it's my phone. What the hell is it going to be now?
My virginity?!

706 words

Lord Jesus, I need a bible.