-CHAPTER 18-

"NOAH FIND HIM BEFORE HE FINDS WHERE THE EXIT IS!!" Jackson yelled angrily while hitting his fist on the wall making Noah flinch in a little fear.

"Can you just calm down a little?! Being angry isn't going to help find him so calm down already." Noah tried his best to calm Jackson down so he wouldn't go on a killing rampage and start hitting and beating everything he sees.

"You let him escape on purpose didn't you?! I saw the way you worked with him.." Jackson grabbed Noah's arm threateningly and clenched it tight, almost to the point that it would break. Noah winced in pain and smirked. "So what if I did....he'll probably find the way out soon and you can't do anything about it."

Building up with rage, Jackson snapped Noah's arm and threw him to the ground. "AFTER I FIND HIM ILL FINISH YOU OFF!" Leaving Noah on the ground Jackson ran to go find killua as quickly as he could before He ended up finding the way out.

                         ~****~

I started to get frustrated at how long it was taking me to find the stupid way out. I couldn't even find another phone around the place which meant I couldn't call Gon to send a location.

Trying my best to calm down and think I remembered passing a door with metal chains around it. Even if that was the exit how was I supposed to take them off? There were no tools around and I definitely wasn't strong enough to pull them off. I tried going back to the door before I heard footsteps coming fast down the hall I was standing in.

"Damn it!" I looked around for a place to hide myself so I wouldn't get caught again. Eventually finding one I hid behind a small but wide couch while grabbing a close by lamp and waiting for the footsteps to get closer.

They stared getting louder and faster which made me clench the lamp tighter trying to time the exact point I should jump out and attack. After a while the footsteps couldn't be heard anymore which made me peek out from behind the couch and look around.

Maybe they went another direction? I thought to myself while standing all the way up and continuing to look around. 
I kept the lamp in my hands just in case and started to make my way towards the door again. "How am I going to open it...?" I said Mumbling underneath my breath and walking quietly.

422 words