-CHAPTER 10-

It was a quiet day today which scared killua a little bit. "What the hell is going on around here..?" He mumbles to himself while looking around. It was mostly everyone whispering and staring at him disgustingly. Killua opened his bottom locker while grabbing books he needed for class.

"Hey you nasty slut!" The guy said while closing killua's locker. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Killua said while standing up and glaring at the Taller. "So you go after popular boys and drunks? Get a life!" They started to walk away until killua got pissed.

He grabbed the guys collar and slammed him into the locker. "You piece of shit. Your the one who should get a damn life. And what the hell are you talking about anyways?!" Killua yelled causing a lot of attention. "Check your social media! Then find out!" The guy said while releasing himself from the tight grip.

Killua grabbed his phone and the first thing that was to pop up was Him kissing Gon last night. 'Who the hell watched us?!' Killua thought while texting Gon.

Gon! Have you see the social media yet?!

Gon didn't text back as fast as he usually did for killua. Which made killua concerned and confused. He tried spamming Gon multiple times, But he never texted back. Killua started to get frustrated until he heard Gon and a couple of others laughing and talking.

"Hey Gon we need to—."

"Move weirdo."

Killua was stopped in his tracks. He couldn't move or speak. He couldn't even breath right. 'Was he talking to me? No...he couldn't have been. But he didn't talk to me..He even glared at me for a second..' Killua was lost in thought before a ding on his phone woke up him. He quickly checked it to see if it was Gon replying but it was illumi.

Stupid
Hey kill, Our problem has been solved. You don't have to worry about the dead body anymore.

Killua tried catching his breath and sucking up the tears before replying back.

Okay.

He put his phone back in his pocket while grabbing his book bag and heading to his classroom. "Mr. Zoldyck! Why are you late?!" The teacher said while putting her hands on her hips. "He was probably outside of the school giving people blow jobs!" One of the students commented making everybody gasp in shock.

Killua couldn't even defend himself. He was so depressed he barely even heard what the person had just said. He walked up to his seat in the corner beside the window and pulled out his sketchbook. "O..okay class...Lets continue on page 405..." she clapped her hands as everyone silently started working. People kept throwing paper balls at his head but he was to fixated on his drawing to feel it.

He was drawing a picture of Gon. He made it so detailed that it actually looked like him. Killua smiled a bit just looking at picture. He almost started to cry remembering what Gon had did to him this morning. He quickly shook his head and continued to draw on another page.

When the teacher went under her desk to grab paperwork, Everyone started whispering and laughing at killua while killua was off in his own little world.
"That's the freak who tried getting Gon's attention! He couldn't even see that Gon was using him." Killua woke up from his thoughts and replayed what the girl had just said. 'Gon was using me..?'

"I low-key feel bad for him. He isn't even Gon's type, none the less he's a cold blooded murder." Another girl said while pulling out her phone.
Killua stood up angrily moving his desk a little which made everyone look at him. Tears came falling down which made everybody shocked. Even the teacher looked concerned.