-CHAPTER 17-

What the hell?! I was Pissed and full of rage. Killua must've hung up the phone, or maybe something happened to him. But where was he? He never told me anything or gave a location. I thought angrily while grabbing Retz and walking back to the dorms.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS AND YOUR STILL NOT TELLING ME!" I couldn't help but let all my anger fall onto her. She was the one who planned all of this in the first place anyways.

"I'm sorry! Please....stop! Your hurting me!" She cried out, falling onto her knees and wiping her face making her makeup come off.

I stared at Retz for a little while trying my best to hold my fists back from punching her until she's non responsive. Finally after a few minutes I calmed down and pulled out my phone distracting myself from the stress built up inside me.

ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS! YOU NEED TO HEAD TO YOUR HOMEROOMS TO WORK ON AN IMPORTANT TEST! HAVE A NICE DAY.

I looked up from my phone and sighed  in annoyance. Giving a quick but knowing glare to Retz. On the way to my dorm to grab my objects and supplies I hear laughing and screaming from down the hallway.

"That was amazing! We should do that again!"

"No way! You bastards left me to get attacked by the girls!"

"That's what you get for staying longer when we told you to run away!"

my friends come into view which makes me frown at how loud there being. "Can you guys stop being so loud all the time!" I say smiling a little bit.

"Gon! You should've stayed longer! It was so funny. Leorio got attacked by the girls!" Zushi says laughing and pointing at Leorio.

"The funniest part was Leorio trying to run away and us leaving him!" Knuckles says Laughing harder and clutching his stomach.

"Stop laughing guys. We have to get ready for our homerooms. If we're even one second late all of our teachers will cut our heads off!" List yells at us and heads towards his class waving us goodbye.

I wasn't planning on going to class. Sneaking out and finding killua was what I head in mind.

376 words