C h a p t e r 2

Craig's POV

Tyler's eyes went wide as I just took another sip from my coffee. "Craig?" I hum as an answer as I look over to him, a little sadness in my eyes which I think he noticed. "Oh my god Craig!" He says sounding very sorry, he moved over to my side of the booth then pulled me in for a hug. I blushed but hugged back, Tyler pulled away well looking me dead in the eyes. "I'm so sorry." He says looking down towards his lap. "Come on ty, don't be like that." I say lifting his chin up to look at me. "We haven't talked in 7 years. Hell I didn't even notice my best friend was Miniladd." He says holding me close to him, I saw that people were looking at us weirdly so I tapped Tyler's shoulder. "We should probably go outside or something I don't want people getting the wrong idea." I felt him nod his head against my neck as he pulled away from me. We got up then walked out of the building, walking to the side of the building where no one could really see us. Once we were there Tyler pulled in for another hug, but this one felt better then the one inside. We pulled away from each other then sat down on the curb.

"I'm so sorry Cra-" "please Tyler, don't worry about it okay?" I say cutting him off, he seems shocked but listens anyways. "So what has happened in the last 7 years?" I ask trying to lighten the mood. "Well, I started a YouTube channel called IAMWILDCAT, I made a butch of new friends/best friends, I have a girlfriend, her name is Kelly." He says, I could feel my smile fade as he says the word "girlfriend". I thought I was over him? It's been 7 years, but yet again I didn't think we would ever see each other again. I look back up at him with a fake smile on my face as I listen to more of what has happened for him in the last 7 years.

"And yeah, what about you Craig?" I pull my attention back to him noticing I was spacing out. "Uh well I also started a YouTube channel called Miniladd, I don't really have any friends or girlfriends for that matter, I play alone." I say, he seems a little shocked seeing how much I have changed since high school. "We should hang out sometime soon." I just hum and nod my head before hearing yelling coming from the parking lot. Both me and Tyler get up and walk over a little bit to see what was going on, I look to see some guy trying to get into my car. I felt the rage inside me boil up as I give the guy a Death Glare. "Man that guys lucky to have a car like that." I hear Tyler say from behind me, it takes everything inside me to not punch him out but yet again he doesn't know that it's actually my car. I then start marching over to the man trying to get into my car, I hear Tyler behind me asking me what I was doing. "Hey!" I yell grabbing the guy's attention. "What do you think you're doing?!"  I ask/yell making the guy shake. "I-I was ju-just try-trying to get in-into my c-car." I started laughing like crazy making both Tyler and the man confused. "That's funny." "How so?" The guy asks getting all confident. "Because that's my car." I hear both of the boys gasp as I cross my arms. "Yeah right prove it!" The guy says making me chuckle, I pull out the keys to the car seeing the guy's eyes go wide. "Back off before I call the cops bitch. You're lucky you're still alive." I say making him run off crying. I laugh to myself then remembering that Tyler was still with me so I turn around to face him.

"That's your car?" He asks pointing to the Lamborghini behind me. "Yup." I say as I play with the keys in my hand. "How did you pay for that?!" Tyler asks making me chuckle. "YouTube bitch." We both chuckle at the smart remark. "What's your number?" He asks, I blush slightly well bringing my phone out and giving him my number. "Thanks Craig." He says putting his phone back in his pocket. "I should be going, I gotta record." I say unlocking my car well opening the door, I get in then close the door, opening the window to say bye to Tyler. "Well I'll see you around Mini." "Sure thing Wildcat." I say before starting the car hearing it roar to life. I see Tyler chuckle to himself before I pull out of the parking lot. He waves at me as I just honk at him before driving off.

I smile to myself as I pull into my driveway, turning off the car then getting out, locking it then going to my door and unlocking that. I walk in throwing my keys on the counter then going to my recording room to record.

"What's going on lads, it's mini here!" I say starting off the video, I was going to do a askmini today seeing as that was all I could really do.

"What's your full name? Craig Thompson." I say smiling at the camera. I go through more questions until one catches my attention. "What's going on between You and Wildcat?" I thought for a second before answering. "Uh well we go awhile back to high school, me and Wildcat were best friends but we separated after high school to go our own ways. We haven't seen each other or talked in 7 years and this morning well I was at Starbucks I saw him and we started talking." I said smiling.

As the video went on I noticed there were a few more questions about Wildcat, I answered them all then did my outro, turning off the camera and started editing the video before uploading it to YouTube.