C h a p t e r 17

Tyler's POV (hehe 600 views :)

As Jonathan brings Craig inside I start to feel myself panic. "Tyler are you okay?" Brock asks as now everyone's eyes were on me. "Y-yeah I'm fine, just worried is all." "We all know that's not true." Brian says from beside Brock. I look up at everyone with worry written all over my face. "You and Craig seem to be closer then usually." Lui says. I look towards Evan, asking him with my eyes for what to do. He signs loudly causing everyone to now look over at him. "Are you hiding something from us?" Lui asks. There's no point hiding it anymore I guess. I thought as I look to Evan one more time. "Yeah there is, but I want to make a deal." Everyone raises their eyebrows at me as I sign to myself. "Evan, you tell if I tell?" I ask. Evan seems shocked and so does everyone else. "Fine.." I smile softly as I play with my hands. "Craig and I are together." I look down towards the ground, then I started hearing clapping so I look up to see Lui clapping his hands together with a big smile on his face. "I'm so happy for you guys!" He yells causing us to laugh lightly. "Thanks, we've been together for a week now." "Is that why Craig is always wearing something of yours?" Brian asks causing me to chuckle. "Yeah." "HA! LUKE YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS!" Marcel yells as he stands up, pointing to Luke. "Wow what's happening?" I ask. "Marcel and I made a bet, if you guys started dating over the course of one month then Luke would have to pay me 20 bucks." I just hum as I look over towards Evan. "You're turn." I say. Evan starts turning different shades of red as he looks everywhere but us. "Uh Jon and I are dating." The clapping could be heard again as everyone started cheering. "Wow what did we miss?" Craig asks as he and Jonathan step back outside. Craig's hand was wrapped as he came to sit beside me again. Everyone had smirks on their faces besides for Jon and Craig. "What's going on?" Jon asks raising an eyebrow. "They know.." Evan says looking towards Jonathan. Jonathan turned many shades of red as did Craig. "Ah finallyyyyyyyy! I've been waiting four fucking years for you to stop being a bitch!" Jonathan yells well jumping onto Evan causing them to fall over. "Holy shit you guys have been together for four years?" Marcel asks. "Yup!" I chuckle as I swing an arm around Craig pulling him closer to me. "Oh and I made this for you well you were inside." I say holding up the stick with a perfectly roasted marshmallow on the end. "Craig grinned as I grabbed it and gave it to him. "Aww, Tyler is such a gentleman." Luke says. I ignore him as I watch Craig eat the marshmallow carefully. Craig's eyes lock onto mine as I continue watching him. He just rolls his eyes as he swallows the rest of the marshmallow. I kiss the side of his head making the guys aw at us again. "Fuck you guys." I say as I give them the middle finger. I pull Craig into my lap causing him to yelp in surprise, but he doesn't move once placed in my lap, he just leans back as he roasts a marshmallow.

Once Craig was happy with the state the marshmallow was in he brought it away from the fire and took it off the stick. Being mindful of the heated part of the stick as he slowly takes off the marshmallow. He turns his body to the side a bit as he looks at me. "Here." I open my mouth as he places it in my mouth. He giggles as I eat it. "We should be heading to the bed, it's getting late." I say. Everyone says goodnight to us as we head up to our bedroom.

"How is your hand?" I ask. Walking over to Craig after closing the door and locking it. "It hurts like a bitch but I'll be fine." Craig looked to his hand then to me, a little worry lingering in his eyes. "Are you sure? If you need anything just say." He smiles as I pull him to my chest, hugging him. I heard him giggle as I kissed the top of his head. "We should head to bed." I say well pulling away from the hug to look down at Craig. He yawned which caused me to yawn, getting a chuckle from Craig. "Okay." Craig takes off his pants, leaving my sweater on seeing as it went down to his mid-thighs. I just took my shirt off as I climbed into bed along with Craig. "Goodnight." I spook softly as I wrap my arms around Craig's waist, pulling him closer to me. "Goodnight."

And with that, we fell asleep.

Hi! Redid the cover of this book and honestly I fucking love it:) I just want to put this out there that if anyone needs a book cover I will gladly help out! Just message me on Wattpad or the comment I answer all my comments. Also, I'm going to be writing my first H2OVanoss book! It's gonna take some time to get it all together but I'll make sure to let you guys know when it's out! Thank you for your support! Love y'all