C h a p t e r 30

Craig's POV (play when said)

Tyler and I were packing our things as it was the day we were leaving. I signed sadly catching his attention. "Don't worry babe, we'll see each other everyday, or try too." I just nod as I finish packing my things, closing and zipping up my suitcase. I place it on the floor and start walking out of the room and downstairs where the rest of the guys were. I place my suitcase by the front door and put my shoes on and jacket. Tyler soon came down too, giving Evan a bro hug before walking over to me, placing his suitcase beside mine and getting his shoes on and jacket as well.

We said bye to the guys as we left. We placed our suitcases in the trunk of my car before getting in. I sign as I start the car and pull out of the driveway and drive down the street. Tyler grabbed my hand that I wasn't using and interlocked his fingers with mine causing a smile to find it's place on my face as I look over at him.

I pulled into the driveway of Tyler house, signing as I unlocked the doors and got out. He grabbed his suitcase from the trunk then I walked him to his front door. "That was probably the best two weeks of my life." Tyler said causing us to chuckle at the memories. I looked around seeing as there was no one around. I look back to Tyler then grab the collar of his shirt bringing him to my level and kissing him passionately. He yelped but kissed back as he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. I pulled away signing sadly as we looked into each other's eyes. "Two days, remember that." He said as we rested our heads together. "I know." I reply as I look into his icy blue eyes. "I love you." He says as he pulls away. "I love you too." I say back as I start walking back to my car. I get in and close the door. I back out of the driveway and honk at Tyler as I drive away.

I could feel tears forming in the corners of my eyes as I tightened my grip on the steeling wheel. "Come on Craig don't be a baby." I told myself as I pulled into the driveway of my own home. I signed as I turned off the car and got out. I grabbed my suitcase from the trunk then slowly made my way to the front door of my house. I unlocked the door then walked in, placing the suitcase to the side as I slipped my shoes off and made my way to the couch, plumping down and signing loudly to myself. "I'm gonna put some music on, maybe that will help me get my mind off Tyler." I say to myself as I force myself to get up and go over to my speaker, I pick a song and leave my phone on top of the speaker. Probably not the smartest idea but honestly I didn't care. (Play song)

As the music started playing through the many other speakers I had in my house I began moving my hips to the beat. I went to the kitchen and went to the fridge, grabbing a monster (I love those, I'm surprised I'm not dead by how many I drink XD jkjk, if you live in the United States then you probably have beats, I've always wanted to try one lol.) for myself. I open it then bring it up to my lips, tasting the sweet but sour beverage on my tongue. I started walking around my house with my drink dancing. I would laugh anytime I messed up a move or almost fell. What I didn't notice was that someone was watching me by the front door.

Once the song came to an end I giggled to myself before hearing clapping causing me to scream as I whip my head in the direction it was coming from to see my boyfriend smirking like an idiot at me. My face drops as he laughs. "You scream like a girl." He says between chuckles causing me to pout. "You're the one that scared me." I reply as another song comes on that I didn't know. I quickly walk over to my phone pausing the song causing the room to fall silent. I turn back to Tyler as I take another sip of my monster.

"It hasn't even been an hour Ty, how did you even get in?" I ask as I take yet another sip of my drink. He holds up the spare key I gave him a few nights ago as I realize it. "And I came here because I missed you." He says causing me to smile. I start laughing making Tyler confused. "Why are you laughing?" He asks as I sit down on the couch. "I just find it funny that it hasn't even been an hour and you're here." I say through giggles. Tyler chuckles to himself as he comes to sit beside me.

He swings an arm around me pulling me into him, I giggle again as I grab the remote. "What do you want to watch?" I ask looking over to him. "Something scary." He smirks as I roll my eyes but pick a scary movie anyways. I knew why he wanted to watch a scary movie, he knew how scared I got because of them so he was only teasing me.

*half way through the movie*

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed as I buried my face into Tyler's chest. He just chuckled at my actions as he held me in his arms tightly. "I have an idea to make it easier for you." Tyler said turning his face towards me. "What would that be?" I ask raising my eyebrow at him. He had a huge smirk on his face as he leaned down and kissed me hungrily. I yelped into the kiss before kissing back, wrapping my arms around his neck as he laid me down on the arm of the couch.

He climbed on top of me, never pulling away from the kiss. Screams could be heard from the tv but neither of us cared as we made out. I wrapped my legs around his hips as his hands roamed around my body and under my shirt. I moaned softly into the kiss as his hands brushed against my nipples (I hate that word🤢🤮) he pulls away as a string of Slava connected our lips. We smirked at each other as he squeezed my ass making me gasp and arch my back slightly into Him. "How about we take this upstairs~?" Tyler asks, the smirk never leaving his face. "Please~!" I plead as I gripped his hair. "Alright alright~" he whispers in my ear as he picks me up by my ass making me moan.

That night consisted of moaning, a lot of teasing, and an amazing amount of love making. I don't know what I would do without him,

He's my one and Only