C h a p t e r 36

Craig's POV

"That's it! I'm taking you on a date!" Tyler shouts as he sits up from my bed. I turn around in my chair to look at him. I was in the middle of editing a video so this wasn't a good time at all. "Ty, I'm editing." I roll my eyes as I turn back around facing the computer to continue editing. "You've been doing that for hoursssss." He whined. I could hear him falling back into the bed as he groaned loudly. "This is no fun." I could hear the pout in his voice without having to turn around to look at him, which should show just how much I'm around him. "Not now Ty." I say. "If you don't get off that stupid computer in the next two seconds I swear I will come over there and take you away from it." Tyler said causing me to chuckle. "Try me bitch." I smirked. I could hear him getting off the bed and towards me.

All of a sudden the chair I was sitting in gets pulled back almost making me fall out of it if it weren't for Tyler catching me. "You're a dick, you know that?" I cock my eyebrow at him as he laughs. "Just let me finish and we can do whatever you want." I said as I tried getting out of his grip but to no use. "Yeah not happening pinky." I groan from the name as he chuckles, still holding me in his arms.

A smirk made it's way to my face as I pushed Tyler back onto the bed. He prumped himself on his elbows and looked up at me with his eyebrows raised giving me that questioning look. I grinned down at him as I sat on his hips, my legs on either side of him as his hands now rested on my thighs. I bit my lip as he sat up, my hands found their way under his shirt as they started roaming around his chest causing soft groans to escape Tyler's mouth. I smirked as I leaned into him and kissed him. He kissed back immediately as I felt his hands squeeze my thighs causing me to open my mouth. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth, leaving no space untouched. I moaned softly as his hands moved to my ass. Tyler pulled away from the kiss only to start kissing and nipping at my neck, I let my head fall back giving him more room. I could feel Tyler's boner through his jeans making me rock my hips into his getting a very aroused groan from him.

"Boys!" Tyler pushed me off him so fast I didn't have anytime to react and and fell hard on the ground. I groaned loudly as I pushed myself up using the little strength I had left in my arms. "Oh my gash Craig I'm so sorry!" Tyler jumped off the bed and was at my side in the matter of two seconds, I chuckled as he helped me up. "Yes I'm fine." I replied as I brushed myself off. "Coming!" I yelled once I realized we hadn't replied to my mother. I tried taking a step but almost fell back to the ground if it weren't for me clinging to the dresser. I let out a shaky breath catching Tyler's attention who was at the door. His eyes widen once they set on me and he came back to my side. One of my hands were clinging to the dresser to hold me up as the other was holding my hip which I had landed on a few moments ago. Tyler's eyes filled with worry and regret as he looked at me. I removed the hand that was holding onto the dresser to Tyler's shoulder to hold me up.

"You don't need to come up here! We're just going to the store so you two will be alone for a few hours!" "Okay, be safe!" Tyler yelled. "We will!" We heard the front door close then all of a sudden my legs gave out from under me causing me to fell. Tyler thankfully caught me though. "Tyler what the fuck is happening?" I asked, panic lingering in my voice. Tyler sat in the chair with me in his lap, my legs were swung over the arms of the chair as my head rested on Tyler's chest. His arms were wrapped tightly around me holding me close to him. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so-" "Tyler just shut up okay?" I snapped. Tyler looked down at me with wide at eyes, his eyes becoming glossy. I suddenly realized what I did and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry for snapping at you." I spoke softly. Tyler buried his head in my neck. My hands started playing with his hair in a way to calm him down, which I think was working because his breathing was slowing down. "It's okay Tyler, I know you didn't mean to do it." I whispered in his ear. He moved his head away from my neck to look at me, a single tear rolling down his face. I frowned as I wiped it away using my thumb. I brought his face towards mine for a slow kiss. I tilted my head to the Side deepening the kiss. "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" Tyler asked pulling away from the kiss. I thought about it for a second before smiling. "Yes actually there is." "What is it?" He asked as I giggled. "Edit the rest of my videos well I have a nice nap." He let his head fall as he chuckled softly. "Okay, anything for you my love." I blushed but giggled as he picked me up and placed me lightly on the bed.

"You're lucky I love you." He said as he started editing one of my videos. "I know." I giggled as I took off my glasses and placed them on the nightstand beside my bed. I signed and rolled over facing the wall away from Tyler and slowly drifted to sleep.

I know this one is really fucking stupid and literally goes nowhere in the story but I can't think of shit to write at the moment so take it. It's cute shit anyway and that's basically what this book is so yeah.

Yeet Yeet out ✌️