C h a p t e r 29

Tyler's POV

Once Craig had gone upstairs all the guys looked to me, causing me to cock an eyebrow at them as I started cleaning the place. "What?" I ask as I stop. "Don't fuck up Ty, he's something special." Evan says as he crosses his arms over his chest. "Why would I?" I ask as I lean against the wall. "Just saying, he could be taken away from you like that." He snapped his finger causing me to roll my eye's. "You know I won't." I reply as I start cleaning again. "Good, finish cleaning." "Yes sir." I reply chuckling.

About an hour later I had finally finished cleaning and was tired as hell. I put the broom back and headed upstairs to the bedroom I was staying in. I slowly open the door seeing Craig fast asleep on the bed causing a smile to form on my face. I close the door quietly then take off my shirt, leaving me in sweat pants. I slowly get into the bed causing Craig to roll over. "Oh you're awake?" I ask as he turns his body over to face me. "Of course." He replies as he puts his hands under his head. I chuckle softly as I get into bed with him. "You took a long time." He says as I turn to him. "I know, I'm sorry." I reply as I wrap my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me, he giggles at my action as I kiss his lips lightly.

"We only have three more days until we have to go back home." Craig says making me look up at him. "I totally forgot about that." I say as I pull Craig closer to me, his head resting on my shoulder. I heard him signing in a sad tone causing me to grab his chin and make him look at me. "What's wrong?" I ask, tilting my head to the side. "I'm gonna have to go back to my house alone, I won't be able to wake up in the morning and see you sleeping beside me." I chuckle softly as I kiss him. He immediately kissed back as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I pull back as a smirk takes it's place on my lips. "I'll visit as much as I can, and you are always welcome to my home." I say causing him to giggle. "You know what?" I say as I get up, letting go of him as I walk over to the dresser where my keys were. I grabbed the spare key to my house and walked back over to Craig. "Here, it's a spare key to my house." Craig sits up and takes it from my hands. He smiles as He also gets up and walks over to the dresser. He grabs his keys and comes back over to me. "Here, this is my spare key." I smile as I take it. I put it with my keys as he does the same with his.

"Why don't we book a flight to the UK?" I ask as he sits back down on the bed with his legs crossed. "Okay!" He replies as he grabs his laptop from his bag and places it on the bed in front of him. I sit close beside him as I look at the screen. "And done! We're leaving in a week." He says as he looks back to me. "Should we tell them?" I ask as I look back to him. "It can be a surprise." He replies causing me to smile. "You're so cute." I say as I wrap my arms around him, pulling him to me. He giggles as he kisses my cheek. "So are you." I chuckle softly as I lay down, bringing him with me. "Hey! I have to put the laptop away." He says between giggles. "Fine." I say as I let him go to let him put it away.

He comes back after doing so and sits in my lap. "I love you." He says as he buries his head into my chest. "I love you too." I reply as I wrap my arms around him.

We lay down still wrapped up in each other's arms as we slowly fall asleep.

I'm sorry that this is short, I don't know where I was going with this shit lol. Don't worry the next one will be long! Anyways

Yeet yeet out ✌️