C h a p t e r 31

Craig's POV

My head hurts, my ass hurts, my arms hurt, my legs hurt, everything hurts. I groan loudly as I sit up, grabbing my glasses from the nightstand and setting them on my face. What happened last night? I look around seeing I was alone in my bed. My attention cuts to the door as it opens revealing Tyler Wearing nothing but skinny jeans. "Good morning sunshine." He says sweetly bringing a smile to my face. He walks into the room holding a glass of water, he hands it to me as I thank him and drink it.

"What happened last night?" I ask as he sits on the edge of the bed. He chuckles lightly as he places his hand on my thigh. "Look under the blanket." I gave him a confused look but did so anyways. I lift up the blanket seeing I was naked. I blushed hard as Tyler laughed. "Did we fuck?" I ask causing Tyler to laugh harder. "Yes!" He answers. I giggle softly as he throws a shirt at me along with boxers. "Put those on, breakfast is ready downstairs." I giggle softly as he pecks my lips then leaves me to get changed.

Once changed I look in the mirror seeing I was wearing a white t-shirt that had a Wildcat on it with the word "Wildcat" on it in pink lettering. I chuckle softly as it was Tyler's gta's characters shirt. I walk downstairs seeing Tyler at the table already eating. "Hey! Why didn't you wait for me?" I ask as I sit down in front of him. "You know me Babe, if there's food I can't help myself." We share a laugh as I started eating.

Once we were both done I started cleaning the dishes with the help of him. He wraps his arms around my waist as I finish cleaning the last plate. "Last night was fun~" he says into my ear causing a shiver to go down my spine.

"I love you." I say as I pull away from the kiss. "I love you too." He replies as he walks to his car, gets in, and pulls out of the driveway well honking at me causing me to laugh. I wave to him then when his car was out of sight go back into my house. I walked to my couch and turned the tv on.

*few hours later*

I bring my phone out and go into twitter.

"Can't wait for tomorrow.😊
*at sign* Wildcat"

I tagged Tyler then posted the tweet. My phones keeps dinging as many people like it and comment. But what stood out to me was Tyler's retweet.

"*at sign* Mini Ladd.
Me neither😇"

I smile as I like the tweet.

"I should probably start packing" I say to myself as I get up, turning off the tv then going upstairs.

"So what time are we meeting up?" Tyler asks through the discord call. "We'll meet at the airport at 9 am, that good?" I ask raising my eyebrow at him through the screen. "Yup!" He replies. "We better get some sleep, goodnight Ty. I love you." "I love you too, goodnight." With that I ended the call.

I push myself from the desk using my hands sending me and the chair into the middle of the room. I had already packed my things and was ready for tomorrow. The only thing I had to do was sleep, so that's what I did.

Yes I know it's short, take it cause it gets better soon.

Yeet yeet out ✌️