Chapter One

Stephanie's P.O.V

I live in America and was flying out to London to visit my best friend Andrea and her husband Luke Hemmings. They just had their first little baby boy. When I was done packing I called Andrea." Hey Andrea." I said."Hey Stephanie.What's up?" She said, I could tell she was smiling." I just wanted to let you know i'm on my way to the airport. How is Luke and the baby?''I asked." They are good. I love my two men." She said and I giggled."Okay well I have to go make dinner tell me when your plane lands so I can go pick you up." She said." Okay bye." I said." Bye." She said. I hung up my phone and put it in my pocket. I grabbed my bags then put them in my car. I got in my car then started driving to the airport. 

At The Airport

When they call my plane I get up and find my seat on the plane. Since my flight was at night I fell asleep once I found my seat. When I woke up the plane was only a few minutes from London. When the plane lands I call Andrea to pick me up." Andrea I am here." I said.''Okay I will be there soon." She said." okay, bye." I said." See you soon." She said then I hung up my phone I put it in my pocket.

15 Minutes Later

I see Andrea and wave." Hey Steph! I missed you so much!" She said as she ran and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back." I missed you too!" I said. We started walking to the car. Once we got into her car, she helped me put my stuff in her car. SHe plugged in her phone and put it on shuffle. Best Song Ever started to play." Oh my gosh! I love One Direction!" I said as I turned it up and started singing along. She giggled." You still love them Stephanie?" She said and I smiled like crazy." Of course! I am so in love with Harry!" I said and she giggled." Don't worry, I still love them too!" She said as she turned it up louder and sang along with me.

At The House

When we got to her house, we saw Luke was already awake. He was carrying baby James." What are you doing up so early? its 5:30 in the morning?" She said as she walked up to him and took James in her arms." Well, when you went to pick up Stephanie, James started crying so I put him back to sleep." He said as he kissed her on the cheek." Oh okay, don't you want to go back to bed?" She asked and he yawned." Yeah, I have been waiting for you to come home." He said and she smiled." Aw, that's so sweet, you go back to bed and I will be up there soon." She said and he nodded. Andrea showed me to the guest room and said that she was going to go back to bed.

When I woke up a few hours later Andrea, Luke, and baby James were already awake."Good morning Stephanie." Andrea said and I smiled." Good morning." I said with a yawn." Stephanie, do you want to come with me to Starbucks to get us three some coffee?" Andrea ask." Yeah, just let me do my hair." I said as I went to go fix the nest on my head. I was so tired last night, I didn't change so I just fell asleep. 

When Andrea and I got to Starbucks, we walked in and I noticed this guy with some nice curly hair in line. He turned around and I see his face.Oh my gosh! It's Harry Styles! I tried so hard not to fan girl! I whispered in Andrea's ear." Andrea! Harry Styles is here!" I whisper/yelled." Stay calm!" She whisper/yelled." Trust me, I am trying." I whispered. When me and Andrea were ordering, I felt someone starring at me. When we find a place to sit as we wait for our drinks, Andrea went to the restroom. Um! Am I going crazy or is he coming up to me! He is! He smiled that amazing dimple smile! Hello, I just wanted to come by and say hello." He said and I smiled." Oh hello, aren't you Harry Styles from one direction?" I asked and he smiled a little bigger." Yeah, so, you are a fan?" He asked. Oh crap! He must think I am some psycho fan!" Y-yeah but don't worry, I am not crazy." I said and he chuckled." You guys are amazing." I said." Thanks, can i sit?" He said, pointing to the seat in front of me." Actually, my friend is sitting there." I said and he frowned." O-oh, so you are on a date?" He asked." Oh, n-no, she is just my best friend, not like a date." I said and he smiled. Andrea came back from the bathroom.

HELLO well this is my first story on Wattpad! I hope you like it and remember to vote, comment, and follow me! 
:)

( This story is being edited and updated! )