Chapter One-Hundred

Clark holds the door open for all of us as we make our way into the building.

"I'll walk you up, and then I'll be on my way," he says as I pass and thank him. 

"Hold on and I'll call the pizza," Collin mumbles as he steps around the corner.

As soon as he's out of sight Clark turns to me. "There is something I was going to tell you, before I found out about all of this," he says, "I promised I wouldn't, but I'm never comfortable holding things from you."

My heart hits my stomach again. I actually don't know if it ever left, but nevertheless.

I try not to look so nervous. "Okay."

He sighs and looks around, making sure we are out of ears reach. "Mac told me that he has feelings for you. He knows about Collin, but he said he was going to tell you so he won't regret it later."

I sigh out of relief. After today, this news isn't the most of my worry. "Well, I'm sure after he finds out about me, he won't feel that way."

He shakes his head. "I don't think that's the case."

I use my hand and wave him off. If he would have told me this a week ago, I might of thought something of it, but now I have other things to worry about.

Why is it every boy I've came in contact with suddenly have feelings for me? I don't understand, and I surely never will.

Link plays in my mind. He's all I've ever wanted, and now he's further away than he's ever been.

As I play over my thoughts, Collin steps around the corner, surprising the both of us.

He can tell that we were talking about something he wasn't suppose to hear. "What's going on?"

We both shake our heads, making the suspicion even more alert. He narrows his eyes at us, but places his phone into his pocket and changes the subject. "Pizza will be here soon."

We both shake our heads in union, again. This actually breaks a grin from Collin.

He points to the stairs. It takes me a moment to realize that he's trying to tell us to go. 

I look from him to Clark and begin the climb. 

"What are you two doing for fall break?" Clark asks. "I mean, now."

It hits me. Fall break is in a few days and I was suppose to go home with Clark. I'm currently pregnant and I don't technically have a boyfriend.

"I think we can discuss it later. We have a few days," Collin says as we reach the top of the stairs.

I look at him and take a second to admire him. His short curls are my favorite, and I can't help but hope I can see them more, but we have a whole lot coming for us. A whole lot that we haven't even considered yet.

My thoughts are broken by the sounds of things being throws. Both of the boys' eyes go wide as we reach the top of the stairs.

It takes a moment for me to register where the noise is coming from. My door is wide open, and things are being thrown out of it. "What the hell?" Collin says.

A boy steps out of the room into the hallway. Mac. I instantly remember what Clark just told me.

"I tried to help her, but she won't listen," he says as he holds his hands up, acting as if he's innocent.

"Who?" I ask right as a bag is thrown into the hallway in front of us.

I poke my head in the door to see my room mate, Jade. She's packing and throwing her things faster than she can actually load into the bag.

"What's going on?" I ask. I'm confused to actually see her here.

I step into the room as the rest of the boys follow, Collin coming in last.

She looks directly past me to him. "Collin Kennedy, you can't treat me like shit anymore!" she yells.

Me and Clark look to each other. "What is happening?" he asks, mostly to me.

"Your friend here," she says as she points to Collin, "has been dating me for the last two months, and now he's suddenly decided to tell me that he has feelings for someone else."

I turn to him. His arms are crossed and he's looking at the floor in front of him. "What?" I ask.

"Yeah, I've been staying with him for almost three months now, and he decided to kick me out this morning," she says, fighting tears through the venom in her voice. "We were

"Three months?" I ask, turning to him. "Is this true?"

"Very true," she says again, "he was mad when he found out about me seeing your other friend, but then he does this shit."

I'm still staring at him. "Is anything you told me true?" I mumble to him.

He is still silent and looking at the ground. Bags are being thrown behind me.

"Where are you going?" I ask Jade without turning around. 

"To stay with a friend off campus. I can't stay here," she says as her voice breaks.

I feel for her. I feel for her breaking heart.

I feel for me.

"Let's go," I tell Clark as I finally take my eyes off of Collin. He places his hand on the small of my back and nudges me out of the door. As we walk out, I place my hand on my stomach.

He doesn't follow me. He doesn't even try to stop me.

to be continued.

SECOND BOOK SOON.