Chapter 1

Shattered, broken call it what you want they mean the same when you think about it, they have many things in common but one thing, in particular, Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones. They may seem different, really they are very much alike but they were yet to realise that.
             Betty Cooper, the perfect girl she had this happy, bright persona when she is anything but. Every night she stands in the mirror and just looks at herself thinking about everything she can change with the help of the voices haunting her head."You're fat!" One says, "Cover your scars!" Another says many more swarm around in her head becoming louder...and louder...and louder...and louder! Until they all form into noise, negative? booming, horrifyingly loud noise.Then it all comes crashing down as fast as the thoughts entered her head in the first place. The crashing of the noise causes her to break down into a ball and scream for the mental aching and suffering to stop. "Stop!" She sobs and hides her head in her hands, this was a daily occurrence it happens yet she still screams and cries because every single day just that little bit more pain creeps into her head. There was always a way for her to cope by cutting her arms or legs no one noticed, no one cared so why should she stop? She was going mad and she knew it but she just kept smiling.