Chapter 13

Jughead's PoV
We got to school and Betty held my hand and I couldn't help but smile, she's beautiful and I'm lucky to have her.
J-I'm so happy I'm with you finally. You're amazing and I'm just so lucky to be with you.
B-Thank you, I don't deserve you.
I turned to her and lifted her face up with my finger under her chin.
J-You do deserve me okay? You're wonderful and I'm so happy that we're together.
B-Yes.
She giggled and kissed me. We went to class and sat next to her as usual the whole day went smoothly but there was one thing on my mind accept getting a row from Alice later. I was a serpent and I'm scared as to what would happen if Betty found out. I should've told her straight away but I wanted to give us a try. We sat down at lunch and began eating I noticed Betty barely had any food on her plate.
J-Baby you need to eat.
B-I'm just trying to look good for you.
J-Betty I think you're beautiful just the way you are.
B-Promise?
J-I promise. Now eat your food.
She nodded and ate the rest of her food plus mine she rested her head on my shoulder as well.
B-I'm cold.
She told me I took off my hoodie and handed it to her she smiled at me and slipped it on.
B-Thank you baby.
J-You're welcome Betts.
She snaked her arms around my waist as I kissed her head.
E-Aww isn't that sweet?
Said Ethel who had just sat down. Her voice was almost sarcastic in a way it bothered me and I could feel Betty shift in her seat a little.
E-You guys are cute.
J-Thank you Ethel.
Suddenly Veronica Lodge sat down next to Betty.
B-Can I help you?
She asked Veronica sighed.
V-Yes I want to have a sleepover because Archie dumped us both so I figured you could hang with me and my girls.
When Betty got asked to join basically the 'Bitches' I was hoping she'd say no it would make us grow apart and I didn't want that.
B-Yeah of course what about Ethel?
V-We all agreed that only you would be aloud it takes a special sort of someone.
She said looking at Ethel in disgust.
B-I don't know.
V-Oh come on don't be a bore.
B-Okay great sounds fun! Sorry Ethel.
She apologised even though it wasn't even her fault.
V-Okay great tonight at 9 see you at Cheryl's.
B-K.
Then Veronica walked away to sit with the rest of the bitches. I rolled my eyes but Betty looked so excited so I decided to let it go. It got to the end of the day and we arrived home to find Alice sitting down with my dad.