Chapter 26

Betty's PoV
Jughead was still not out of his coma 2 weeks later and I was worried if he died I'd never forgive myself all I could think about is him. I needed him here I loved him and missed him so much. I visited him everyday and it was a particular Tuesday when I came into the hospital and was greeted by an awake Jughead. He was reading a book and looked up from it and frowned.
J-What are you doing here?
He remarked rudely but I didn't blame him.
B-I've been coming here every day I missed you and I'm sorry.
I said taking a seat next to him and tried to hold his hand but he pulled away making tears come to my eyes. Does he not love me anymore? I thought.
J-Apology not accepted.
B-What? Why? I am so sorry Jughead I love you so much.
J-No you don't or you wouldn't have been so horrible to me.
I shook my head and wiped a tear from my eye.
B-No Jug I do the only reason I did that was because I was upset and struggling with my anorexia and cutting.
J-Really Betty? I just tried to kill myself and you're trying to complain to ME about your problems.
That sent me over the edge causing tears to spill out of my eyes.
B-You used to help me I thought we could help each other and be together again.
J-No Betty never! You're a horrible person now and I don't love you!
He shouted. He was right and I knew it but I was changing. I knew then that it was probably over our whole relationship. I burst out into to tears and again took the necklace he gave me off and gave them to him. It was just history repeating itself we kept breaking each others hearts and it was finally over...or so I thought.