Chapter 11

Betty's PoV
I was waiting for Jughead at the drive in and I was nervous it was already 8:06 and he wasn't there I decided to wait another half an hour. He was a no show so I just decided to walk home I was crying the whole way there, I felt even more heartbroken than I did when Archie broke up with me. I got through the door and went straight up to the bathroom I needed to cut. Even though I hadn't since I met Jughead I felt so upset and betrayed I even took the necklace he have me off and hung it on his doorknob.

Jughead's PoV
I heard someone fiddling with the door knob on my door so I got up and opened it I saw the necklace I gave Betty and couldn't help but she'd I tear I just fucked up everything. I then heard sobs coming from the bathroom I knew it was Betty and I knew what she was doing so I tried to open the door.
J-Betty open the door please!
B-No Jughead you hurt me and I thought you would never do that please just go away!
She cried I kept trying to push the door open I grabbed a bobby pin out of Betty's draw and opened the lock on the door. She had the blade near her hand I grabbed it out of her hand and put my arms around her at first she fourth it and then she just hugged me back.
J-I'm never gonna hurt you again and you're never gonna hurt yourself again I promise.
B-Okay I'm sorry about kissing Archie.
J- I know you are we can still catch that movie if you're up for it.
She nodded and smiled at me she stood up and I realised how beautiful he looked, she looked like she had put so much effort into everything.
J-You look beautiful.
I said she blushed and hugged me and whispered into my chest.
B-Thank you Jug for saving me again.
I chuckled and kissed her head.
J-You're worth saving.
I said she giggled and tucked some hair behind her ear. I grabbed her by the hand and we got into the car and I drove us to the drive-in. We hopped into the back of the truck and started watching the movie even though they had already started playing it. The movie was The Wizard of Oz I never liked that movie but she was there so it made it better. I wrapped my arm around her even though there was this sort of awkward tension around us.
B-Is it just me who feels really awkward?
J-No, I guess I do to I feel like I don't even know you.
B-Same. Can I kiss you?
J-Yeah.
I chuckled she put her hand on my cheek  and then kissed me suddenly all the tension was gone and she just smiled into the kiss. I slid my tongue into her mouth and she did the same, after around 3 minutes we pulled away.
B-Wow.
J-Yeah wow.
We breathed out she snuggled into my side and I finally felt relieved like she had picked me over Archie. So I decided to ask her the question.
J-Will you be my girlfriend?
She looked up at me and kissed me.
B-Yes of course I will Juggie.
She said I smiled like an absolute goofball I fondled her hair. I kissed her head and she giggled soon the movie was finished. Thank god! I looked down and realised Betty was asleep I carried her bridal style into the car and put her seatbelt on. Then I drove us home and put the keys on the key holder thing and carried her to bed. I tucked her in and kissed her head and slowly started to walk away.
B-Stay...please.
She said, I turned around and nodded and took of my shirt and jeans.
J-Do you mind?
I asked making sure she was okay with me only wearing my boxer shorts.
B-No but can I have your shirt please.
She asked I smirked and threw it to her she took her t-shirt off and slipped on mine and then took her jeans off too.
B-Do you mind?
I shook my head and slipped in next to her she laid on top of me as I wrapped my arms around her and she fell asleep and then soon I did to.

There you go that's what you need some Bughead.