Part 29

1 month later
Jughead's PoV
It was the day I was finally out of the hospital and I was going to go to miss Burble to talk to her about everything. So I walk in and sit down talking a load of the treats she had in there.
MB-Hello Jughead.
J-Hi miss Burble how are you?
MB-Good you?
I shrugged and she sits down with her coffee in her hands.
MB-So I heard about your attempt.
J-How?
MB-Betty comes here she's really distraught about it and is blaming it on herself.
I sighed. I knew this would happen but it wasn't her fault I had a lot of things going on with my dad and the serpents.
J-It's not her fault.
MB-You need to tell her that.
J-She won't want to speak to me.
MB-Because of the breakup and such.
I nodded.
J-Why was she here?
MB-I'm not supposed to tell you but she's really depressed but has been getting better. All she talks about is you Jughead.
I was surprised I genuinely thought she didn't love me but maybe she did and I did too.
J-I love her.
MB-You need to tell her that too Jughead.
J-Do I? Can't we just move on?
MB-I don't know do you want to move on?
J-No.
I said quietly playing with the rings on my fingers and also Betty's necklace that I gave her around my neck.
MB-Then tell her how you feel invite her to homecoming next week or something.
I smiled that was a good idea but I'd doubt she'd say yes.
J-I think I will.
I said fiddling with the necklace.
MB-What's that?
She said pointing at my neck.
J-A necklace I gave to Betty for her birthday a while ago.
I smiled at the memory remembering how much she loved it. Maybe I would finally get Betty Cooper back.