Chapter 3

⚠️trigger warning⚠️
Betty and Ethel spoke for a little, then this boy came to sit next to them. Betty was in awe he was beautiful, he had hair that was jet black but hidden by a crown beanie placed on his head there was one curl that fell out. He sat down next to them, him and Ethel started talking while Betty sat there kind of feeling uncomfortable."Oh Betty this is Jughead and Jughead this is Betty." Betty put on a smile but this time it felt more real. He shook her hand but then her sleeve went up causing some of her cuts to be revealed Jughead let out a small gasp but not enough for Ethel to hear."Aren't you gonna eat Betty?" Ethel asked she just shook her head. As much as it was tempting looking at there food she knew if she did she would spoil herself. Then she had a good idea to go to the fitness room and start working out that way she would loose even more weight."Hey Betty cheerleading today!" Cheryl said breaking Betty's thoughts, she smiled and nodded like always.
At cheerleading
Betty got into the changing room and went into a stall to look in the mirror and examine herself yet again while having the skin tight uniform on. She sighed before looking at her arms and putting a grey hoody on to cover the scars. She got out of the changing room to be greeted by Archie. "Babe take the hoodie off you'll look stupid."He said Betty rolled her eyes. "I can't."She whispered he looked confused. "Why?" She sighed and rolled up her sleeves to reveal her skinny,pale,cut arms. "Why would you do that to yourself are you stupid?! Well I can't date you now you need to sort yourself out!" He shouted filled with spite and insensitivity. Betty was...shattered Archie was the only person who could ever like her well that's what she thought anyway. She didn't plead or beg because she was just lost for words a boyfriends supposed to be loving and supportive but Archie was just...Archie. She felt that voices again swarming around her head she just wanted to scream. This time they were saying something different though. She always listened to the voices so why should she stop?