Chapter 25

Betty's PoV
*1 week later*
Jughead wasn't awake yet and I was starting to get worried. I still had to make up with Ethel and had a few more things to do to make myself better for him and everyone. So that day I went to school with a lot of people staring at me since the break up. Soon lunch came around and instead of sitting with all the 'bitches' I sat with Ethel.
B-Hey.
I say my head down and sigh.
E-Hey.
She says awkwardly.
B-Can I sit?
E-Yeah go on.
I sat down with my food that I actually ate because I was trying to eat again and look at myself as beautiful like Jug taught me to.
B-Listen I'm sorry Ethel about what happened how I treated Jughead and how I ignored you. The only reason I did that is because Jughead broke my heart and I thought if I completely detached myself then I would feel better. It just made me into a bitch though.
Ethel chuckled and smiled at me.
E-It's okay Betty I get it he hurt you. I have something that belongs to you.
She said and got a necklace out of her back pack. It was the necklace Jug gave me and then gave to her as some sort of revenge. I immediately hugged her and then we finished the rest of lunch.

🌸🌹Hey hunnys I just wanted to say thank you to all of yus and a special thank you to ConanGray4EVA thank you for your comments.
Pls Vote!
Thank you.🌹🌸