Chapter 14

Betty's PoV
Once I got to Veronica's apartment we all decided to watch After and it made me think about when me and Jughead watched it at the drive in. Once the movie had finished we went into Veronica's room and took out make up off.
V-Girl is that a hickey?
I nodded and rolled my eyes.
V-Have you had sex yet?
B-God Veronica no, not yet at least.
V-Okay, prude.
I rolled my eyes.
B-I'm not a prude we just got together last night.
J-Okay whatever.
Josie said we all sat down on the bed and started eating some popcorn while everyone else was bitching about other people.
T-Jughead though.
I heard Toni say and immediately turned around and started listening.
B-What's wrong with Jug guys?
C-It's just he's a little odd and I think that you guys wouldn't work if you were to be with us.
B-No I'm not dumping Jughead! He's the only one that's been there for me, he's my saviour.
V-Okay, okay B you won't have too it's just a suggestion.
She said, I let out a sigh of relief I didn't want to dump Jughead I really didn't. We continued chatting for the rest of the night and then went to sleep I went home later that night because of nightmares. I got inside and went into Jughead's room and laid down next to him, he turned around and spooned me.
J-Why are you home so early?
B-Nightmare.
J-Sorry baby.
He said and kissed my head and I rolled over to be on top of him and laid there and fell asleep.