Chapter 30

Betty's PoV
1 week later
   Jughead had gotten out of the hospital a week ago and we hadn't spoken,the therapist was saying we needed to. Honestly though I was pretty much over him....so I thought.
    I was in bed just reading 'Romeo and Juliet' while I was alone in the house because my mom was out when there was a loud knock at the door. It sounded urgent so I immediately ran downstairs. I opened the door and to my surprise Jughead was there but he looked like he had been punched and had blood everywhere.
J-I'm sorry I had nowhere else I'm so sorry.
He cried.
B-Hey, hey it's fine come on let's get you cleaned up.
I softly said and helped him into the kitchen and told him to sit on a stool while I grabbed a first aid kit. I went over to him and poured some alcohol on a cotton pad and I was almost about to wipe the cut under his eye before I realised it was probably not appropriate for me to do that.
B-May I?
I asked he nodded and I wiped his cut gently.
B-What happened?
J-My dad.
He whispered.
B-Sorry.
J-It's not your fault.
B-You can stay in the spare room if you want.
J-Thanks that would be nice.
He smiled. I stared at him for a second before he kissed me and I kissed back. I don't know why I did, I shouldn't have. We ended up having sex that night but in the morning I would regret everything.