Chapter 32

Betty's PoV
    I was weirdly called into Mrs. Burbles when my session wasn't for a couple days. I walked in and was surprised to see Jughead.
B-Jughead? Hi.
I smiled he smiled and we sat down next to each other.
MB-So I wanted to talk about you're relationship.
What? Why? Does she want to talk about our private relationship? I think.
MB-Jughead said you needed to talk properly.
I rolled my eyes.
B-Jughead, really?
I sighed he just nodded.
J-Sorry but we need to figure out us.
B-There is no us anymore Jughead. As much as I love you we're are to complicated.
MB-So you love him, do you love Betty?
She said looking towards Jughead, I turned to him.
J-Yeah, I do more than anything.
MB-Okay well that's an amazing start. Do you want to be together?
We both nodded and looked at each other and smiled.
MB-Okay but what's stopping you are these complications what do you think they are, Betty you go first?
B-I feel I can't trust him, I told him everything about me stuff I have never told anyone. I thought he told me everything but the night after he told me he loved me and I gave myself to him. I found out he was hiding the secret that he was a serpent and then things just got ugly. After the breakup I turned into a horrible person and I was horrible to him and that drove him to attempt suicide.
I started crying my eyes out. Jughead sighed and moved a little closer to me taking my hand in his own.
J-It wasn't your fault I was sad okay?
I nodded and he smiled sympathetically at me.
MB-Now Jughead what about you?
J-I have no issues I want to be with her because I love her.
MB-Okay I honestly think you would be very happy together but it's really you're decision.
She said I nodded, thanked her and left before Jughead could say anything. I knew what I wanted, I knew what I needed, it was him.