Chapter 23

Betty's PoV
I got to the hospital and finally arrived in his room, he looked so lifeless and pale I sat next to him and held his hand and cried constantly.
I couldn't believe he could've been gone I loved him so much. I didn't think I could live without when he was in the chair I couldn't stop thinking that this was my fault and it was I hated that it actually was.
B-Juggie I need you and I love you so much and care about you so deeply please come back baby please.
I said.
B-I know I've been really shitty lately but that's because I'm shitty without you and I just need you to wake up Jug please. I know if you do you  probably won't love me anymore and will want nothing to do with me but at least you'll be alive Jug. I'm gonna change Jug I am I don't wanna cruel anymore I wanna be the girl you loved again. I'm not me anymore but I wanna go back to being myself I was myself when I was with you. I love you Jughead please just wake up."
I said and put my head on his chest he was so perfect everything about him was...to me and I hated what I had done . I wanted to fix everything and myself for when Jug woke up. I just sat there for a long time until I was told to leave as much as I didn't want to leave I did. When I got home I was met by the first thing on my criteria Reggie he wasn't a good guy for me so I needed to break up with him.