Chapter 16

Betty's PoV
I was getting ready for our date I wore a pink dress and my hair in two french braids and a flower in my hair. Soon I went downstairs and Jughead was waiting at the door looking like a prince he looked so handsome. He was turned away from me so I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my chin on his back.
J-Hey bubba you look beautiful.
B-Bubba?
J-Yes, you're my bubba.
He said turning around I smiled at him and kissed him.
B-Right let's go Jug.
We got in the car and headed to the restaurant, we sat down and it was really fancy.
B-Jug this is really fancy I love it.
J-Thanks bubba.
I smiled at the cute nickname I love it. Soon we finished our meal and drove home we went into my bedroom.
J-Betts?
B-Yes.
He said we were standing close our faces inches apart and holding our hands together, there was this odd sexual tension.
J-I love you.
I smiled it felt amazing to be told that.
B-I love you too.
I said and then he kissed me passionately it was filled with love,lust and heat. He picked me up gripping my ass and my legs went around his waist. He sat down on my bed so I was straddling him and then I took his sweater off and he unzipped my dress he kissed my neck and then pulled away.
J-Are you sure Betts?
B-Yes I love you and I want to.
J-I love you too.
He said I smiled and kissed him again and then...

Sorry guys its short ;3