Chapter 33

*Homecoming*
Third person PoV
Tie were being straightened, dresses were being zipped, it was the night of homecoming. The night everyone was waiting for all year long.
Currently Betty Cooper was zipping her huge prom dress she also had her blonde hair in tight curls. She had pale pink lipstick on and blush with silver tinted eyeshadow and mascara. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled she finally felt beautiful, her mom came up behind her and placed her head on her shoulder.
The dress:

A-You look beautiful Betty

B-Thank you mom I think so too.
A-I'm proud of how far you've come this year so proud Betty.
Betty turned around stood up and hugged her mother. Soon enough the door bell rang and we both went downstairs and opened the door to reveal Ethel.
E-Oh my gosh Betty you look amazing.
Said Ethel who had her red hair in a bun with a long yellow dress.
B-You look wonderful Ethel.
She says hugging her and they both head into Mrs. Mugg's van who offered to escort them to the prom. The ride felt long and anticipating but soon enough they were finally there. When they entered all eyes went on Betty the truth was she had the most extravagant dress and was overall gorgeous. People started whispering about Betty and the word beautiful was being repeated through out so many conversations.
Jughead stood up straight away from the seat he was sitting in and held his hand to his heart he even felt tears come to his eyes. She looked absolutely stunning and was the most beautiful girl in the world to him.
Ethel soon went off with her date leaving Betty standing alone waving along to the music slightly when Jughead appears in front of her.
J-May I have this dance.
He holds his hand out and bows she giggles and takes his hand without hesitation. He pulls her onto the dance floor and they start slow dancing her head buried into his shoulder and his hands around her waist.
J-You look absolutely beautiful Betty.
B-You look so handsome and cute.
She said and rested her forehead on his.
B-I love you.
She said moving her hands to the back of his neck.
J-I love you too.
B-No more messing around okay it's just us now. I need you and you need me we belong together Jug. It's you, you're my one and only.
J-God I love you so much, I wanna spend the rest of my life with you.
B-Me too. Forever and always Juggie.
J-Forever and always.
They passionately kiss at their home coming dance which turns into their...

Wedding,

which turns into the...

birth of their children.

which turns into the...

the rest of their days together.

They truly were forever and always.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭