Chapter 2

"They still haven't caught him"Megan's boyfriend yelled from the living room. He was watching the News, there was another Homicide.

Megan rolled her eyes not bothering to look at the screen that showed how the man looked like.

"Josh chill out"Megan said while going to the kitchen to grab herself a water bottle. "CHILL OUT... THIS MAN IS KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE AND YOU EXPECT ME TO CHILL OUT. WHAT HAPPENED IF THAT WAS YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNEW, YOU WOULDN'T CHILL OUT".

Megan was shocked, she did not expect her boyfriend to lash out on her like that.

"Sorry" she said under her breath. "Josh I think you should go I need to get ready for work" Megan said as she took a sip of some of her water. He nodded his head and made his way to the door "Bye" "Bye".

Megan put some clothes on and went to the club, that's where she worked. "Hey bitch" Megan said to her best friend Emily as she walked in.

"Hey, can you take these shots to the V.I.P room for me," she said while handing Megan a tray of shots."Where is the V.I.P room" Megan asked.

"To the right, all the way down the corner" "Thanks" Megan said while walking to her destination.

Megan opened the V.I.P room to see 3 guys. The first guy had olive skin and his hair covered his forehead. He looked kind of Italian but at the same time Mexican. He had a black bracelet on his right hand and a black ring on the other.

The 2nd guy had his hair out and looked Costa Rican. He had a sharp jawline and tan skin. The 3rd boys looked Japanese and had his hair parted in the middle. He was a light shade of tan and looked nice.

Megan put the drinks in front of them and they looked shocked. "D-Did I do something wrong" Megan said in a worried tone. "No" the Japanese one said.

"Do you guys need anything else?" Megan said trying to sound as nice as possible. They said nothing and just stared at her."Okay"she said as she left the room and tried processing what happened.

Megan redid everything in her mind and couldn't find anything she did wrong. She went back to where Emily was and started serving more drinks.

"Is there something wrong with me?"Megan asked Emily. "No, your hot almost everywhere you go I see someone eyeing you" that made Megan feel a lot better about herself.

30 minutes later

"Can you take this to the V.I.P room?" Emily asked, Megan looked down and saw Emily holding their bill. Megan hesitated at first but then took the bill.

She walked to the room and opened the door. When she opened the door she saw multiple girls all up on the 3 boys.

Megan set the bill on the table, thinking nobody saw her. But as she was about to leave the room someone shouted, "Lady", Megan turned around to face the Costa Rican boy. "Yes" she said, all the girls in the room turned around and gave her ugly looks.

"Stay here for a bit" he said, "I'm a waitress not whore" Megan said before walking out the door.

Megan made her way back to Emily and said "Who are the people in the V.I.P room" "I heard they were like Mafia leaders and they would kill anybody who disrespects them or something".

Megan was shocked she did not expect that answer. She was worried but didn't think much about them. This was probably the last time she was going to see him.

.