Chapter 8

I was shocked in tears almost jkjk back to the story.

-

Megan didn't know what to say, "I-I forgot something in my room," she said while stuttering. Before Taylor could speak Megan was gone.

Mattia put his hands on his face and sighed "I'm going to get my jacket from the car" he explained to the 3 people in front of him.

But Kairi and Alejandro knew he was actually going to see Megan.

Mattia got up and made his way to the door. He looked at the imprint of the carpet outside of Taylor's room leading to a room. He opened the door slowly and saw Megan laying on her bed.

Megan knew it was Mattia, she didn't want to see him, she didn't want to fall again.

Mattia sat beside her not saying anything, it was comfortable silence until Mattia ruined it.

"Why didn't you say goodbye to me," he said probably forgetting what he was doing when she tried. She turned to him "I tried" she muttered while biting the inside of her cheek.

Mattia then turned away not making eye contact with her, guilt hit him as fast as a train. "If you didn't like me it's okay, but you didn't need to go suck girl's faces off while you pretended to like me," she said while she put her fist on her cheek.

Mattia looked up at her and sighed "Friends?" she said with a smile.

Mattia

"No I don't want to be more friends," I said while moving closer to her. She then grabbed my face and started kissing me.

She then flipped us over so now she was on the top. She kissed me while grinding on me moving her hand lower and lower.

"Earth to Mattia" I got snapped out of my thoughts. "Your weird" she laughed, my cheeks flushed a light shade of pink but before she could see I turned my head.

She tucked herself into bed, "Mattia come here" she said while opening her arms. I smiled at her and cuddled myself next to her.

"How have you been" she muttered, "Good" I responded. "I'm going to take a little nap," she said while cuddling into my chest. I chuckled softly and laid my chin on her shoulder and wrapped my hand around her waist.

"Okay baby" I whispered back to her earning a little giggle, we soon both fell asleep.

.