Chapter 13

Tape

Dear Megan, It's your sister Kathy and by the time you hear this, I'll be gone already. But I'm making this tape for an explanation.

Since you were sixteen you've always wanted to find out our real birth parents. I couldn't stand it when you cried yourself to sleep or when you used to bring multiple boys home.

So I wanted to go find things out. I went to multiple people and got multiple clues. And they all lead to one person and that was Mattia Polibio.

Supposedly he killed our biological mom and that drove our dad to go crazy then he went missing. Like he was never seen again but I think Mattia killed him.

I knew there was only one way I could get revenge and that was to kill him. I acted liked I cared when all I wanted to do was shove a bullet in the middle of his head.

I used him for pleasure and he couldn't see that because he was in my trap. But somehow his dad found out and now he has 2 men trying to kill me.

Megan, I love you so much I know I wasn't in your life a lot but, You are my world. You bring the joy out of people and you are such a forgiving person.

But make sure you stay away from Mattia. Since you look like me a little, he might start bugging you. But I know him he just uses girls for pleasure and then leaves them.

Then when he wants them again he calls them and once he gets what he wants he leaves them again. You will know if he constantly bugs you about sex.

Megan I want the best for you and that is to stay away from Mattia Polibio.

End of Tape

.