Chapter 10

Megan

I let Mattia inside and he sat on my bed. I grabbed the remote and said "do you wanna watch tv", he looked at me and smiled "sure" he got closer to me and pulled me into his chest.

*FLASH

I sprang up, Mattia looked at me confused. I turned to see where the flash came from but saw nothing. I put my hands on my face and began to cry.

"What's wrong," Mattia said while pulling me into his grasp. I hugged him and cried in his chest while he wrapped his arms around me.

I didn't know if I was imagining this stuff. "I think I might have a stalker " I muttered. Mattia clenched his jaw as well as his fists, "who do you think it is" he questioned me.

I took a deep breath and whispered "Mark", "before anything goes down can you go to his house or something and see if he is actually stalking me" I added. Mattia nodded his hand and pulled me closer to him.

"Thank you for everything Mattia," I said while looking into his eyes. He looked at me and started getting closer and closer.

Soon our lips connected, it wasn't a normal kiss it was a passionate, sweet kiss. He started kissing my neck while I gripped on his back. He took off my dress and I took off his shirt.

"Ughh" I moaned as he found my sweet spot. He unbuckled his pants and his member sprang up. He took my panties off and aligned his member with my entrance.

I could feel the tip of his member massaging my clit "m-Mattia" I stuttered trying to signal that I wanted him inside me already.

He slowly slid in me giving me time to adjust how big he was. "Faster" I moaned, "baby you feel so good" he groaned.

I giggled a little and noticed that his thrust were becoming a little sloppy. I then flipped us over so I was on top now, I got up and aligned his member with my entrance once again.

I grabbed both of his hands and placed them on my waist, I then started bouncing up and down.

A/N: Ashley if you are reading this I'm sorry (she is my friend) 😭🤭

He then flipped me back over "you think you can take control" he whispered in my ear. "Yeah" I whispered while wrapping my arms around his neck.

He then started pounding into me, "oh Mattia" I whimper over and over again while he kissed my neck trying to hide his groans.

-

*Flash

*Flash

*Flash

.