Chapter 3

Megan

"I-" "What do you want" I muttered while looking at the ground. "nothing" "YOU OBVIOUSLY WANT SOMETHING" I screamed.

"FINE, I want you to kill Mattia Polibio" he yelled. I was shocked, the only reason why he came into my life is so he can try to make me kill Mattia.

"Your delusional, why would I do that" I stated "because he killed your mom," he said while clenching his jaw. "Tell me the whole story, he obviously did it for a reason".

The man put his head down "therefore you take place in her death too, so instead of blaming it on only one person. blame it on yourself as well".

"He killed your boyfriend too," he said as he lifted his eyebrow. I took a deep breath, "I KILLED MY BOYFRIEND, he was trying to make me have sex with him and I didn't want to and it just happened. And I have to live with that, OKAY" I screamed while tears flooded my eyes.

"I'm done having this conversation" I mumbled as I started walking towards the door. "Stop!" he screamed, I turned around.

"Why won't you do it" "He is genuinely a good person and I mean that. You can't just judge people from what they've done in the past. And he makes me feel happy I guess, I really have nobody" I said looking away from him at the last part.

"Don't tell me you have a crush on him" he said following by a chuckle. I looked away "I JUST DON'T WANT TO KILL HIM OKAY"

"His father technically killed Kathy" he screamed. "I know but, that was because Kathy was trying to kill Mattia". "What would you do if someone was trying to kill your wife? You would probably kill them too" I added.

"Sometimes you got to look at other people perspectives" I mumbled while looking down. He then bent down to grab something, I didn't think much of it.

"And why do you care" I blurted out. He bit the inside of his cheek "Because I love you" he said.

I knew what he was doing.

"Can you just let me go now?" I said as my eyes got glossy. "NO, THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO KILL HIM AND THEN YOU WOULD FORGIVE ME," he said while putting his head down.

"I'm sorry," I said as I turned around, then I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I looked down and saw blood dripping from my Calvin Klein white shirt.

Then I collapsed, he shot me . . .

Sorry for the mistakes but I ily you guys 💞💭

.