Chapter 1

SEASON 2 STARTS NOW

Megan

I woke up in a black room, I tried to move but I couldn't. My legs were tied up and my hands were too. Then I heard yelling upstairs "I told you not to hurt her" someone yelled.

I heard a lot of commotion, I needed sleep this was all too much to handle.

-

A few days later

Mattia

I was exhausted, I sold 50 pounds of drugs today. I sighed and plopped myself on my couch, "you wanna go get some drinks" Kairi said while coming into my room.

"What if we see Megan" I mumbled, "if we do it won't be a big deal unless you make it one" he responded. I got up and asked, "Where is Alejandro".

"Right here," he said while coming out the corner. I grabbed my keys and said, "let's go".

-

We walked into the club and went to our usual spot, in the V.I.P room. Soon Emily came in "What do you guys wanna order" she declared with a nasty attitude.

I ignored it because I knew that if I killed her it would make Megan hate me more than she already does. "1 bottle of tequila" I sneered earning an eye roll from her.

"Why are you acting like such a bitch" I blurted out. "Because I know you did something with Megan and I'm going to find out" she screamed at me on the verge of crying.

"She hasn't been answering my calls and when I went to her house she was gone. And I know that you took her, everything is always connected to you," she said as she ran out the door.

I was shocked, she was missing and I just found out. I immediately grabbed my keys and walked out of the club without saying a word to Kairi or Alejandro.

I got in my car and drove to Megan's house.

I am sorry for the short chapter.

.