Chapter 4

Megan got out of her car and made her way to the club. She walked in and got a few stares but didn't think much about it.

"Can you take the V.I.P rooms order?" Emily asked while looking somewhere else. "Why" Megan groaned while dragging 'y'.

"Do it please" "Fine" Megan took out her pen and note pad and made her way there. While walking there she wondered if she would see the 3 boys again.

She opened the door to see . . . The 3 boys. She took a deep breath and said "What do you guys want" "what's on your face" the Italian said.

"What do you mean," she said as she took out her phone from her pocket. She went on Snapchat and saw that her red cheek was now bruised up.

She closed her eyes and put 1 of her fingers on her right temple "Josh" Megan said mumbled under her breath. "So what do you guys want".

"Who did that to you, ", the Italian asked. "Nobody" "If it was nobody why did you mumbled someone's name under your breath" he responded.

"I didn't come here to start a conversation, I came here to work" "A bottle of tequila please," the Costa Rican one said.

"I'm Kairi" "Alejandro" "Mattia," all the boys said. She smiled, "Megan" she said before walking out of the room.

Once she left all Mattia could think about was her.

Megan made her way to the bar and grabbed a tequila bottle.

Megan

I made my way back to the room
and walked in.

I was about to hand Alejandro the bottle but Mattia grabbed it instead. When he grabbed it someone thing caught my eye it was his bracelet.

It looked like the one my sister gave me before she passed away. I stared at it and I'm pretty sure he saw, "You like my bracelet" he said.

-

"Yeah, it just reminds me of someone" Megan stated, And with that, she walked out, without a word.

Megan made her way to the restroom and cried for what seemed like hours but was only for a few minutes.

All Megan could think about was her sister. Megan didn't feel like continuing to work so she wiped all her tears and asked Emily if she could have her day off.

Emily said yes and she made her way out of the club.

Mattia was confused "Do you think she knows about Kathy?" Mattia asked. "I don't know let's ask her when she comes back for our bill later," Alejandro stated.

Kairi nodded his head in agreement and I sighed.

A few hours later

We were waiting for our bill but Jasmine came instead. "Hey guys," she said in a flirtatious tone.

"Where's Megan" Mattia asked. "She left probably because of her boyfriend or her sister" she laughed.

"What do you mean, "Alejandro said. "Oh you haven't heard, her boyfriend hits her and her sister died like she deserves it she always wants attention," Jasmine said in a Jealous tone.

The boys looked at each other. "Why are you guys looking at each other she is just some dumb whore that- " before Jasmine could finish her sentence Mattia pulled out his gun and shot her.

"She was annoying," he said, "Tell hector to take care of this body, "Mattia said while walking out the door.
Alejandro quickly took out his money and put it on the table.

"Do you know where Megan lives?" Mattia asked the 2 boys in front of him. They nodded there head no "well find it asap" he said.

"Okay," Kairi and Alejandro said.

.