Ommmmmmm

As Umbridge had become High Inquisitor, the rules were a lot stricter at Hogwarts. The toad was giving out detentions left, right and centre, especially after having suspicions that Harry was running a secret club. Annabeth had joined Dumbledore's Army and was enjoying learning the defence skills she wasn't learning in Umbridge's lesson.

Arya

Since her encounter with Dean, Arya had wanted to get back at him, but she didn't want to create another voodoo doll as she knew that was exactly what he would be expecting. So, she furthered he research into magical revenge in the library. Spent day and night over her plans. She was going to put a curse on Dean Thomas.

Her book, Cuts and Curses by Francine Lucas, had instructed that the curse must be performed at midnight. Fearful of someone in her room hearing or someone walking in on her in the common room, Arya decided to find an open classroom.

She sat cross-legged in Flitwick's room and began performing the curse.

"Evil, live, live, evil" she chanted over and over, picturing Dean clearly in her mind. She visualed great harm coming to him. She imagined him drowning in the lake, gasping her air but being dragged deeper and deeper under.

"Powers of darkness make this so" she said, her eyes still closed.

"Miss Webb, what are you doing out of bed?!"

Arya's eyes snapped open to see Umbridge cowering over her, she hadn't heard the door open so she jumped to her feet in shock.

"Detention, tomorrow evening!" Umbridge announced.

Arya sighed, picking up her book. Well, at least she had managed to complete her curse.

Annabeth

After Cadwyn murdered her cat, Annabeth was determined to get back at her as was Ginny. They laughed the next morning as they read the Daily Prophet and could see that their plan had worked.

They had searched Cadwyn's area of the room a few days ago, whilst she was out and found some nude photos of her 'for Cormac ;)' written on the back of each one. That day they sent the pictures to the Prophet, with a letter attached that she was Barty Crouch's daughter. They knew Rita Skeeter wouldn't miss the opportunity to print such a scandal so Cadwyn's nudes (not even blurred) were printed in the paper a few days later.

"Oh my God, that is so embarrassing" Ginny giggled.

"I knew it would work" Annabeth replied, smiling.

Later that day in DADA. Another argument about Umbridge had started another rant about how they didn't need to learn to defend themselves because Voldemort wasn't back. Annabeth was getting increasingly annoyed. She jabbed her quill into her parchment over and over.

"Harry Potter is not to be trusted, he is lying, attention-seeki-"

"This is ridiculous! Why would Harry be lying? It's honestly very stupid of you to believe he-who-must-not-be-named isn't back!" Annabeth snapped, surprising herself.

"Detention, Miss Sparkes, tonight" Umbridge spat, before continuing her rant.

Cadwyn

"Miss Jones, could I speak to you for a moment please?" Umbridge said sweetly as the rest of Cadwyn's class fled the classroom.

"I suppose" Cadwyn said, coldly.

"Your uniform is extremely inappropriate" Umbridge stated as the door closed.

"I know, you tell me every single day" Cadwyn answered.

"Well, it seems the lesson has yet to sink in, despite the 979 points I have deducted from Gryffindor over this issue"

Cadwyn's uniform was a bit different from the regulation uniform. Her blouse was always unbuttoned quite low, her cardigan was cropped and black instead of grey, her skirt was also black and had clearly been altered to be a lot shorter than the 'below the knee' skirt the other girls wore. She never wore the cloak, when necessary she just wore a black fur coat over her shoulders and lastly, her shoes her 6 inch stilettos as opposed to the shoe girl flats permitted.

"Well, there is no way in hell I'm going to wear those ugly regular people uniforms, I don't care how many points I lose"

"Well, with this and the nude pictures you clearly sent to the Prophet for attention, I think a more severe punishment is in order. Detention. This evening. Now get out" Umbridge growled and Cadwyn strutted out of the room.

Rhia

"So" Rhia said to Draco as they sat in the Great Hall eating dinner. "I've been practising some dark spells"

"Awesome, where did you learn them?" Draco asked, clearly impressed.

"Well, when I became a Death Eater, Voldemort gave me this book" Rhia said, pulling a book out of her school bag and showing it to Draco. The title read A Guide To Being a Death Eater by Voldy Mort.

"Why Voldy Mort?" Draco asked.

"Voldemort is a copyrighted name apparently, some Swiss writer, writes Astronomy books so he had to modify it" Rhia explained.

"This is like an official published book?" Draco asked, confused.

"Yes, anyway, I'm obviously only on the beginner's stuff but I'm starting to get really good. I've managed to do the "spell to the nuts", the "Indian burn hex" and "devil finger" already but I've just mastered this new one" Rhia announced, proudly.

"Watch this" She instructed.

With that she pointed her wand at Professor Sprout who was making her way towards the teachers table.

"Creluous Wounders" She cast her spell.

Suddenly Professor Sprout screeched, a cut appeared on her arm and blood began pouring out.

"Wow that's so cool" Draco said in awe.

"I know, I'm getting really good" Rhia bragged.

"Are you?" A voice behind them said and Rhia felt a hand on her shoulder.

She turned to see Umbridge scowling at her.

"Detention. After Dinner. Miss Notta!"