Epilogue - Arya

"Was their anything else you wanna to purchase today?" Arya asked the customer in front of her as she stood behind the till in her shop in Diagon Alley.

"Well, I was interested in the Harry Potter beach towel, but it looks like you've sold out" The customer sighed, as Arya wrapped her items.

"Yes, that one has been very popular, we're working on creating double the amount, we should have more in on Friday" Arya explained, after hearing the Hogwarts staff argue over who got to keep her Harry Potter voodoo doll, Arya made more and started selling them out of her jacket in the hallways, with the success of them, she decided to open up a shop after the battle and she branched out, selling a whole array of Harry Potter merchandise. 

"Ooh, I'll definitely have to pop in and get one then" the customer replied, pulling their money sack from their bag. 

"Absolutely, we also have a new line of Harry Potter fragrances launching, made to smell just like the man himself" Arya stated, "Just the 3 voodoo dolls, 5 action figures, 2 mugs, 2 candles and the body pillow today then?" 

"Yes...oooh and this key ring" the customer said, picking up one from the till.

***

"Miss Arya Webb, you have been brought to court today on the grounds of copyright" Kingley Shacklebolt - Minister of Magic stated as the court case begun. 

"Mr Potter, claims that your store 'Harry-Mart' has stolen imagery and branding from him" 

"I deny this, I don't see how I have breached copyright at all with my merchandise" Arya stated, standing up.

"THE SHOP IS NAMED AFTER ME! YOU LITERALLY SELL DOLL VERSIONS OF ME AND STUFF WITH MY FACE PRINTED ON THEM!" Harry screeched from the other side of the court.

"SILENCE IN COURT" Kingsley instructed". 

"Mr Potter, has not copyright claimed his name or image, therefore using it cannot be copyright infringement" Arya said, calmly. 

"I'M A HUMAN BEING! DO I NOT HAVE HUMAN RIGHTS!" Harry shouted.

"Why do you care so much anyway? You're already rich, do you really need more money?" Arya questioned.

"IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY! IT'S ABOUT THE PRINCIPLE, but also you do make millions a year off of my image and it would be nice to get a small cut of the profit...BUT WHAT REALLY MATTERS IS! IT'S EMBARRASSING, YOU USE REALLY UGLY PHOTOS OF ME, AND EVERYONE I KNOW HAS A T-SHIRT WITH MY FACE ON AND IT'S WEIRD" 

"She can't be blamed that you aren't handling the fame well..." Kingsley admitted.

"AND IT'S CREEPY! I MEAN I SMELL THE PERFUME AND IT SMELLS EXACTLY LIKE ME! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW WHAT I SMELL LIKE! AND SHE KEEPS BREAKING INTO MY HOUSE TO SHAVE MY HEAD, SO SHE CAN SELL 'REAL HARRY POTTER HAIR DOLLS' AND THAT'S NOT EVEN MENTIONING THE NEW ADULT LINE OF PRODUCTS!" 

"Stop being so dramatic Harry, it['s not big deal" Arya sighed. 

"The court have come to a decision, we find Arya Webb, not guilty" Kingsley announced.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT GUILTY, SHE'S CLEARLY GUILTY" Harry cried.

"Yeah, we know, but we all love buying the merch, and I need the quidditch player Harry action figure to add to my collection" Kingsley replied.

***

"Do you ever think about getting married?" Marietta Edgecomb asked as they closed the shop, Marietta worked as a customer assistant.

"No! My soulmate died a few years ago, a shark bit him, and then spat him out because he was too salty..." Arya admitted.

"Didn't that happen to your brother?" Marietta questioned.

Arya didn't answer.

"How do you get your satisfaction then? Please tell me you don't use the products in the adult line here!" Marietta asked.

"Oh, don't you worry, I have arrangements" Arya said, winking. 

"Uhhh ok" Marietta replied, a bit creeped out.

"Alright, alright, stop begging me to tell you" Arya said.

"I didn't say anything.." Marietta replied.

"I'm Lucius Malfoy's side piece" Arya confessed.

"OMG! What! That's actually such good gossip, how did that happen?"Marietta questioned, intrigued now. 

"Oh, he was struggling after Harry won the battle, he didn't have anyone to bully anymore, and if he did, they'd all call him a loser death eater, but he likes be uh dominant...and since I'm younger and smaller than him and I have similar...desires..." Arya confessed.

***

"WHO DID YOU TELL?" Lucius screamed, slamming his cane to the ground

"Just an employee, ex employee now, she's about to get fired" Arya admitted.

"It's all over The Daily Prophet! Narcissa has already filed for divorce and ran away to Spain with a tanned, muscular man called Chuck!" Lucius stated. 

"Really? That was fast, the article only came out this morning..." Arya questioned.

"Yes! And now everyone knows I'm involved with the weirdo who creates Harry Potter merch!" Lucius growled.

"Hey! You bought six Harry dolls last week!" Arya defended.

"Yes, I had a very good evening casting Sectum Sempra at them" Lucius admitted.

"Urgh, whatever, are we ending things then?" Arya asked, moodily.

"No, I was actually wondering if you wanted to move into the manor, now that Narcissa is gone" Lucius stated, still sneering at her.

"Oh, uh, yeah, I guess..."