Diagonally

Arya

Arya walked into Weasleys Wizarding Wheezes and was amazed, Adrian who was at her side was also amazed. She glanced at all the products; she made a mental note to buy a few just in case someone upset her again.

She came across the love potions and looked at them for a moment, wondering if she should buy one.

No! She thought, she didn't need a guy who didn't love her for exactly who she was.

"I'm gonna miss you when you go back to school" Adrian said, taking Arya's hand.

"Me too, we've really bonded this summer" Arya replied, kissing his cheek.

"I've never felt so connected to you" Adrian smiled, tucking a strand of Arya's hair behind her ear.

"Clearly, we were meant to be together" Arya responded, hugging him tightly.

"Let me get you a little parting gift, a pygmypuff maybe?" Adrian offered.

"Really? They are so cute!" Arya exclaimed.

Arya and Adrian picked out the perfect pygmypuff, a purple floofer, and Arya decided to call her Adrianna, after Adrian.

Rhia

"Urgh look at that Weasley shop, so tacky" Rhia said as her and Draco passed Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes.

"Probably riddled with gingivitis and the weasles" Draco complained, covering his mouth with his robes as they walked past.

They continued walking until the approached Knockturn Alley.

"Ahh, this is a much better shop, dark, dismal, smells like a rotting corpse, I've always loved Borgin and Burkes" Rhia said as they entered the shop.

"That's what I needed" Draco said, walking up to a cabinet.

"Ew it looks old and it's all damp" Rhia commented, "I just don't think it will go with the general aesthetic of your room"

"It's not for my room, it's for getting the death eaters into the castle" Draco informed.

"I think Dumbledore will notice if you have a massive cupboard in your luggage" Rhia stated.

"It's a vanishing cabinet, it wouldn't move from here, there's another cupboard in Hogwarts I think it might connect to" Draco said, opening the cupboard.

"Ew, there's a dead rat in there" Rhia screamed, and there was, a dead rat, he looked a bit like Remi for Ratatouille. "That is not a vibe"

"I'll have the owner clear it out, my famalam should be here soon, to help us inspect the cabinet" Draco said.

"This is a stupid idea, Voldemort should've asked me to kill Dumbledore" Rhia muttered, under her breath.

"What?" Draco asked.

"Nothing" Rhia replied.

Annabeth

"Wow! This is amazing!" Annabeth exclaimed as Fred led her through the shop.

"Thank you, we worked really hard on it, hopefully it will pay off" Fred said, squeezing Annabeth's hand. 

"I think you're going to be fine" Annabeth commented, gesturing to all the busy shop surrounding them, crowds of people browsing the shelves. 

"Hey and you get a special girlfriend discount too! 100% off!" Fred cheered.

"You don't have to do that Fred, I really don't mind paying" Annabeth stated.

"I know but I want to" Fred smiled, pulling Annabeth closer and kissing her passionately.

"Get a room!" Some random kid yelled, ruining the moment. 

"I guess you should get back to work, it's getting even busier, if that's even possible" Annabeth admitted. 

"Yeah, I can see George giving me evils from across the room" Fred laughed, watching as his brother sneered at him. 

"One more kiss won't hurt though" He joked, leaning in and kissing her again. 

"When do you finish?" Annabeth asked, looking up at him.

"Umm Five" Fred answered. 

"Ok, I'll be back at five and you can buy me a drink at the leaky cauldron" Annabeth teased.

"What?" Fred laughed.

"Well, you're a working man now" Annabeth joked.

"Fair enough, drinks on me" Fred said, before walking back over to his brother and actually doing some fucking work. Lazy bastard. 

Cadwyn

Cadwyn walked into Weasleys Wizard Wheezes with a mission and she was not about to browse the shelves with all of the poor people, so she marched straight up to one of the owners, George Weasley and firmly tapped on his shoulder. She was of course wearing gloves, didn't want to catch ginger. 

"Excuse me, where can I get a personal shopper in this store?" Cadwyn asked, lowering her sunglasses slightly. 

"Umm, a personal shopper? We don't offer those in this shop" George stated, very confused. 

"I'll give you 5000 Galleons if you can provide one" Cadwyn said, pulling a rhine-stoned sack out of her Gucci bag. 

"Fine, I guess, I'll be your personal shopper" George said, taking the sack of coins. "What were you looking for today?" 

"I heard that you have extendable ears, I want some so I can spy on my enemies" Cadwyn stated, as her led her through the crowd. 

"Stay back" She warned as she sprayed people who got too close with a bottle of disinfectant. 

"Uhhh, sure, we have some here, how many did you need?" George quizzed, as they approached the shelf.

"94, I have a lot of enemies" Cadwyn stated as George did a spell to transfer the boxes of extendable ears to the counter. 

".....ok, anything else?" George asked. 

"Yes. I need some of that bruise-healing paste" Cadwyn demanded. "Look at this" 

Cadwyn took off her sunglasses and revealed her badly bruised left eye to George. 

"Oh my God!" George exclaimed, clasping his hands to his mouth.

"I know right, totally hideous" Cadwyn sobbed. 

"What happened?" George asked as he picked up the bruise-heeling paste.

"I punched myself in the face because I accidentally wore an outfit from last year and then my totally hot and famous boyfriend Freddie Prinze Jr broke up with me" Cadwyn sulked. 

"You punched yourself in the face?" George questioned, very weirded out.

"I deserved it, I fucked everything up" Cadwyn managed to say before she started ugly crying in the middle of the shop. 

"It's ok, you'll be alright, this healing paste really works, you're eye will be back in no time" George comforted, handing Cadwyn a tissue. 

"Thanks Greg" Cadwyn said, as she took the tissue and paid for her items.

"It's George" 

"Whatever"