Spicy Meatball

The girls sat in the class room, patiently awaiting their first official frog choir practice. 

"So...what do you think we're going to be singing?" Annabeth asked the others awkwardly as they waited for Flitwick to arrive. 

"I think Flitwick was so impressed by my original song, that I wrote myself, did I mention that I wrote it? So we'll probably be doing that, the song that I wrote" Rhia boasted. 

"Don't be stupid, haven't you seen the frog choir before? We'll probably be doing Double Double Toil and Trouble" Arya scoffed. 

"Ew that performance was so boring and unglam" Cadwyn moaned. 

As the girls squabbled the door burst open, they were surprised to not see Flitwick, but to see a man with a creepy face and pot noodle hair enter the room. 

"Who the fuck are you?" Cadwyn asked, judging his outfit and trying not to vomit at the sight of his sweater vest.

"I'm Professor Schuester, but you guys can call me Mr Schue!" Mr Schue announced, his thin lips smiling disturbingly. 

"Where's Flitwick?" Annabeth asked, disappointed that he wasn't there, she had worn her best push up bra that day. 

"Professor Flitwick hired me to take over the choir, he said something about your auditions being utterly off-putting but I would like to give you all a chance to prove your talent and then just choose one of you to give all the solos to, no matter how talented the rest of you are" Mr Schue explained. 

"Sounds good" Rhia said, sure that she would be the one to get all the solos. 

"What are we going to be doing then?" Arya asked. 

"Well, first of all, there's only four of you so we'll have to recruit some new members." Mr Schue suggested.

"There WAS a full frog choir, with like 20 students but they all quit once Arya joined because everyone's scared of her because she killed someone" Annabeth informed. 

"Killing people isn't necessarily a reason to not like someone" Mr Schue said "But if it is just the four of you, we'll just jump right into it" 

Mr Schue walked over to the whiteboard, which wasn't usually there but was now. 

"This weeks assignment is the greatest band of all time..." Mr Schue started. 

"Abba?" Cadwyn asked.

"No"

"The Weird Sisters?" Arya questioned.

"No" 

"Queen?" Annabeth inquired.

"No"

"The Wiggles?" Rhia quizzed.

The girls shot judgy looks at Rhia.

"What? They're really talented" Rhia defended.

"No, we're doing Journey!" Mr Schue revealed. 

"Urghhh, the Don't Stop Believing band?" Annabeth groaned. 

"Do they even have any other songs?" Cadwyn inquired. 

"They have loads of great songs, and I don't give a shit what any of you want to do, we will be doing MY favourite band Journey and obviously some rap numbers because I'm really good at rapping" Mr Schue said, folding his arms. 

"If we have to do Journey I'm leaving" Cadwyn stood up and they others followed.

"Fine!" Mr Schue shouted as they approached the door "we'll do another theme"