Auditions

"Welcome to the Frog Choir!" Flitwick announced at the start of choir practice on a Tuesday evening. "So lovely to see some new members...even if we did just lose all of our old ones" 

Rhia, Annabeth, Arya and Cadwyn were the only students who attended the meeting, it was all of there first session with the choir. 

"Professor, where are all of the other frog choir students?" Annabeth asked, confused as to why all the students she had seen perform with the choir at the beginning of the year. 

"Well, not to blame anyone, but a few students expressed fear of Arya being in the club as she murdered Jake Rosta last year and everyone quit on account of her signing up, BUT I'M NOT BLAMING ANYONE...all of you are quite largely disliked throughout the school I understand" Flitwick admitted.

"Who fucking cares? They aren't here so let's just get on with it!" Cadwyn groaned, folding her arms across her chest. 

"Umm, yes, very well, Miss Jones" Flitwick replied, "Well, as you are all new to the choir, I asked you all to prepare a song so that I could get the gist of your singing ability, would anyone like to volunteer to go first?" 

"I'll go first, since I'm obviously the most talented person here" Cadwyn announced, standing up and making her way to the front of the class. 

"You haven't heard any of us sing" Arya commented.

"I can tell by your auras that you don't have what it takes" Cadwyn insulted. 

"Did you want me to play anything on the piano for you Cadwyn?" Flitwick asked.

"No thanks, FuckWitt" Cadwyn said, she lifted her wand and cast a spell "Accio boombox" 

A large boombox crashed through the window, breaking the glass and landed on Flitwick's toe, causing him to scream. 

"Can you press the play button, oh and also stop screaming?" Cadwyn asked, and Flitwick did so.

As the music started playing Cadwyn took off her coat, underneath she wore a green bejeweled bikini top and blue shorts, she waved her wand again and a yellow snake appeared around her shoulders. 

"I know I may be young, but I've got feelings too
And I need to do what I feel like doing
So let me go, and just listen" She whispered. 

"All you people look at me like I'm a little girl
Well did you ever think it'd be ok for me to step into this worldAlways saying little girl don't step into the club
Well I'm just tryin' to find out why 'cause dancing's what I loveGet it get it, get it get it 
Get it get it, get it get it 
Get it get it, get it get it I know I may come off quiet, I may come off shyBut I feel like talking, feel like dancing when I see this guyWhat's practical is logical, what the hell, who cares?
All I know is I'm so happy when you're dancing there" She sung, doing some rather provocative and inappropriate dance moves as she did so, making everyone in the room feel extremely uncomfortable. 

"I'm a slave for you, I cannot hold it, I cannot control it
I'm a slave for you, I won't deny it, I'm not trying to hide itBaby, don't you wanna, dance up on me
(I just wanna dance next to you)
To another time and place" She continued singing and dancing until Flitwick interrupted here as she had started to wrap the snake around his body.

"ALRIGHT ENOUGH, PUT SOME CLOTHES ON AND GET THIS SNAKE OFF OF ME!" Flitwick yelled.

"What the fuck was that?" Rhia remarked. "I think I'm scarred for life" 

"Some people don't appreciate a quality performance when they see one" Cadwyn said as she sat back down, wrapping her coat around herself.

"Who's next?" Flitwick asked. 

Arya leaped up off her seat and approached Flitwick. 

"Flitwick I actually play piano so if you'd step aside, I'll get to it" Arya shooed the professor of of his stool and sat in his place. 

She cleared her throat and started playing. 

"Runnin' like a hairy troll
Learnin' to rock and roll
Spinnin' 'round like a crazy elf
Dancin' by himself
Boogie down like a unicorn
And no stoppin' till the break of dawn
Put your hands up in the air
Like an ogre, just don't care" Arya played a strange classical version of the Weird Sisters song, attempted to sing it in an operatic way. 

"Can you dance like a hippogriff?
Na na na na na na na na na
Flyin' off from a cliff
Na na na na na na na na na
Swoopin' down, to the ground
Na na na na na na na na na
Wheel around and around and around
Na na na na na na na na na" Arya harshly played the final chord for effect and was shocked she didn't receive any applause for her artistic genius. 

"Ummm, thank you Arya, maybe next time you should just do a classical song...instead of murdering a rock banger" Flitwick commented.

"That is the worst rendition of that song I have ever heard" Annabeth snickered. 

"I'd like to see you do anything better!" Arya remarked. 

"Fine, I guess I'll go next then" Annabeth stood up and approached the piano, waving her sheet music in Flitwicks face "Here's my sheet music Flit" 

Flitwick started playing the music and was surprised when Annabeth jumped on the piano and struck a pose. 

"Come on babe
Why don't we paint the town?
And all that JazzI'm gonna rouge my knees
And roll my stockings down
And all that jazz" As she sung she kicked her leg up seductively, winking at Flitwick. Flitwick had forgotten about the secret that was revealed last year in her diary.

"Start the car
I know a whoopee spot
Where the gin is cold
But the piano's hotIt's just a noisy hall
Where there's a nightly brawl
And all
That
Jazz" Annabeth stroked Flitwick's shoulder lightly as she sung the last line and he jumped from the piano and got as far away from Annabeth as possible.

"You really should perform to the audience Annabeth, no the musician" Flitwick yelled. "Rhia, you're up" 

"Unlike the rest of this swine, I do not need any accompaniment" Rhia announced as she stood up in front of them. "I am actually talented enough to write my own music and my voice is so phenomenal I will sing it acapella" 

Rhia took a deep breath before beginning her song. 

"I know it's hard being a death eater

But Draco baby, I am not a cheater,

Yeah I had sex with that douche Cormac,

For revenge, guess that's kinda whack

I know you're hurt and I apologize 

You know I don't like any other guys,

Apart from voldemort, cuz he's the man

All that evil and power, god damn,

Don't leave me Draco, don't even think

I'll get you back, all it takes is..............a wink" Rhia sang as the others' eyes widened in shock.

"Yeah-eeee-yeah-eee-yeah-eh-eh-eh-eh

It only takes a, it only takes a

Wiiiiiiii-iiiiiiiiii-iiii-iiiiink" Rhia riffed dramatically and bowed when she finished.

"Well, I definitely learnt a lot about Rhia's personal life" Cadwyn giggled.

"I have to say that was the most...interesting round of auditions I've ever had" Flitwick said, looking at his watch "Oh no, looks like we're out of time, I guess I'll see you all on Thurday

Flitwick rushed out of the room, leaving the girls behind to pack up there stuff.