And I Oop

Cadwyn

"Urgh, I'm so happy we are back together babe" Cormac said and starting undoing his tie before Cadwyn pulled him close to kiss him.

They were having some couple time in the boys bathroom.

"I know, I mean if Freddie Prinze Jr didn't dump me obvi I'd still be with him because he is better than you in every way but of all of the ugly boys at Hogwarts I guess you're the least ugly so" Cadwyn admitted.

"You're so romantic" Cormac whispered.

"The bathroom isn't though, I can't believe it, our fav make out spot was occupied by Fred and Annabeth, ginger perv, doesn't even go here anymore, then our second fav make out spot is taken up by Flitabeex and Tree-lawn-i and then when we checked all our other spots they were taken so we've had to come to our 111th fav make out spot, a gross boys bathroom that smells like shit!" Cadwyn complained.

"We can still get it on though, right?" Cormac asked.

"Duh" Cadwyn responded.

Just then Draco Malfoy ran into the bathroom with tears in his eyes.

"Oh my God, you twiggy bleached fuck! You cannot be serious!" Cadwyn insulted as Draco's enterance interrupted them.

"Yeah! You wimpy bitch! We are trying to bang and I can't get in the mood with you crying in here!" Cormac growled.

Draco just weeped.

"We get it! You're a death eater and you're shit at it! Urgh! Cormac, let's go! This walking toilet brush has ruined the vibe!" Cadwyn said, flipping her hair and walking out of the bathroom with Cormac desperately trailing behind her.

Rhia

Rhia was casually walking to the great hall after her lessons, ready to eat some food when she heard a scream as she passed the boys bathroom. At first she didn't think anything of it, it was probably just a pathetic little first year being sucked down toilet. But when she heard it again she recognised the voice, her precious little Draco.

She barged into the bathroom and saw Harry looking over Draco's body. Draco was on the floor, blood flowing out of his body. 

"DRACO!" Rhia called out, sitting next to her weak boyfriend.

"you can dance, you can ji-ive, having the time of your li-i-ife" Rhia sang softly, stroking his blonde hair, Draco loved it when she sang him a little lullaby before bed. 

Rhia saw Harry try and escape.

"Don't you dare!" Rhia shouted, climbing to her feet.

Harry froze.

"Listen here you motherfucking slut! I already hated you! But now you've tried to murder MY boyfriend!" Rhia threatened shoving him to the ground. 

"MURDERER! HARRY POTTER IS A MURDERER!" Rhia screamed from the top of her lungs. 

She pulled out her wand and pointed it at Harry. She knew Voldy wanted to kill Hazza himself but she believed he needed to pay for what he just did to her precious boy.

"Avada Ke - Oh hi Snape, I was just gonna give Harry a little occulous repairo since his glasses broke when he murdered Draco" Rhia was interrupted and Snape rushed into the room. 

"THERE IS WATER AND BLOOD EVERYWHERE! THE CASTLE IS GOING TO FLOOD! I'M GOING TO DROWN!" Dean yelled as he walked into the bathroom and immediately ran out when he saw the state of it. 

Annabeth

"Good game Ginny!" Annabeth complimented as the party raged in the Gryffindor common room.

"Thanks, I am really amazing at quidditch, I could be pro but I want to finish school first" Ginny replied. 

"I'm so happy! We fucking won the quidditch cup!" Annabeth cheered.

"Well, you didn't, you got kicked off the team because you're rubbish!" Ginny reminded.

"Oh look there's Harry!" Ginny said as Harry entered the common room, she ran up and hugged him and he ended up shooting his shot and kissing her, it was pretty steamy stuff.

"Ooooh, looks like she actually got her man, it's a good thing no one remembers what she wrote about him in her diary because she obliviated everyone" Annabeth cheered happily.

"What?" Lavender Brown said as she heard what Annabeth said.

"Oh nothing, ignore me" Annabeth answered and walked up to Ron.

"Ayy, your bff and your sister! Just like me and Fred, I'm the bff and Fred is the sister!" Annabeth said, nudging Ron.

Ron said nothing and just starred at Harry and Ginny with his jaw dropped in horror and they began to get quite handsy as they snogged.

"So what do you think? You like angry or happy for them or what?" Annabeth asked. 

Ron opened his mouth, Annabeth thought he was about to say something but instead he just threw up on the floor as Harry and Ginny started grinding against each other. 

Arya

Arya was furious after she heard that Harry was dating Ginny! WHAT THE FUCK! He was supposed to fall in love her HER, not a slutty ginger bitch! 

Arya pulled out her Harry voodoo doll, he was going to regret giving it back to her as she took it down to the great hall.

She saw them holding hands and giggling. GIGGLING! as they ate. 

She pulled out her doll and stabbed in hard, 10 times! Harry shrieked in pain as his body jolted, feeling the pain from the doll! 

Ginny panicked and scowled as she saw Arya with the doll, repeatedly stabbing. She trotted over to Arya.

"STOP HURTING HIM YOU CREEP" She yelled and attempted to take the doll from Arya's hands.

"I don't think so" Arya said and kicked Ginny in the ribs, making her fall to the ground. 

Arya laughed but then Ginny got up and started pulling Arya's hair and punching her, so Arya punched back and hard as she could. 

The whole school egged them on as they loved the drama of a physical fight. Harry however was still screaming as the voodoo doll was also being beaten as the girls fought. 

Suddenly they flung apart. 

"Give me the doll or you're expelled" Dumbledore said, after casting a spell to get them to stop fighting. 

Arya reluctantly handed him the doll.

"850 points from Ravenclaw" Dumbledore stated. 

"WHAT!" The Ravenclaw's were outraged.

"And 7000 points to Gryffindor for beating this annoying girl up" Dumbledore stated.

"Oooh and I can't wait to have a tea party with my new doll of my favourite student!" Dumbledore added gleefully.