Gimme More Boys

Annabeth

"What are you going to do about the ball?" Ginny, asked Annabeth as they left another one of Slughorn's dinner parties.

"What do you mean?" Annabeth questioned.

"Well, obviously you can't take Fred, so who are you going to ask?" Ginny inquired.

"I didn't think about that, a friend I guess, whoever really" Annabeth shrugged, "I wish I could go with Fred, I would've put my sluttiest dress on for him" 

"Ew, that's my brother your talking about" Ginny whined.

"I miss him so much, I can't wait until Christmas, I'm gonna bang him so hard" Annabeth confessed.

"Gross! We are changing the subject!" Ginny demanded.

"Fine, so I guess you'll be going with Dean?" Annabeth asked.

"Yep, I just hope he'll say yes" Ginny stated.

"Why wouldn't he say yes?" Annabeth inquired.

"Well, when I mentioned it, he got all stressed out because he's afraid he's going to drown in the punch bowl" Ginny said, sighing. 

Rhia

When Slughorn mentioned the party Rhia was unsure what to think. Her mind immediatley went to Draco, she imagined dancing with him, holding him close. And then she remembered. She didn't like that boy so much at the moment. He had already failed at one of his murder attempts. Rhia very much enjoyed gloating about how it hadn't worked. 

Draco think's her to be jealous. I'll show him jealous, Rhia thought, as an idea popped into her head. 

"Hey, um, Blaise" Rhia said as she approached Blaise.

"Yes, sexy, sexy Rhia?" Blaise responded.

"Wanna go to the party together?" She asked.

"Hell Yes! I see you've finally come to your senses and dumped Drac-hoe" Blaise exclaimed.

"No, I'm just using you to make him jealous" Rhia fully admitted. 

"But at the end of the night, you'll be mine" Blaise smirked.

"Nah" Rhia said, turning away from him.

"So, does this mean Draco is single?" Pansy Parkison squealed excitedly, jumping up from the sofa.

"No! And Draco wouldn't want to date someone who writes smutty fanfiction about him" Rhia snapped.

"I don't write-" 

"Draco slowly undid the buttons of my skirt as he kissed me harder, pushing me up against the wall" Rhia read from a notebook she pulled out.

"Give that back!" Pansy shouted.

"Not a chance" Rhia said, and walked past her, heading to her dorm. 

"Fucking bitch" Pansy mumbled.

Rhia turned back around and slapped Pansy hard in the face, that'll show her. 

Arya

Arya had enjoyed going to the dinner parties held by Slughorn. She liked that he was actually nice to her and shut the other classmates down whenever they made snide comments about her, it made her feel powerful. However, as Slughorn announced the Christmas party, that feeling went away. 

A party? That she had to bring a date to? What the fuck?!

Everyone at school hated her. And besides, the only boy she wanted to take as her date didn't got to Hogwarts. Adrian. How romantic that evening could have been if Adrian was at her side. But he just had to go and be a squib.