The Aftermath of Spice

The crowd started booing as they finished their performance and threw food at them as the exited the hall.

"Good job girls! What a successful performance!" Mr Schue said, as they met him outside the hall.

"Everybody hated it" Arya stated, folding her arms.

"THIS IS A CHANEL SKIRT! CHANEL! AND THIS IS A GUCCI TOP! GUCCI! AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON MY BRAND NEW JIMMY CHOO HEELS! THEY'RE RUINED!" Cadwyn screamed.

"Shut up Cadwyn! We all got food thrown at us!" Rhia snapped.

"BUT YOU ARE WEARING UGLY WIZARD CLOTHES AND I AM WEARING DESIGNER!" Cadwyn shouted, tears streaming down her face as she pulled half a banana out of her hair.

"I thought we were good, well, I was anyway...why didn't the school like it?" Annabeth pouted, wondering why their stellar performance had gone down so badly.

"I think it's because you did Spice Girls instead of the greatest band of all time...Journey!" Mr Schue answered.

"Fuck off Mr Schue!" Arya snarled "Isn't it obvious? Like Flitwick said, all of us are widely disliked throughout the school, of course they were going to take the opportunity to mock us"

"Yeah, but I thought, they would all see how cool and talented I was and then forget all about what I did with Dobby..." Annabeth confessed.

"Unfortunatley not, we are all still traumatized by the sight of you and Dobby grinding up against each other at the Slug Christmas party" Rhia remarked. 

"OMG! Ew, that is so fucking gross" Cadwyn laughed, she wasn't at the party so wasn't aware of Annabeth's scandalous behaviour. 

"Anyway! This is clearly Mr Schue's fault, we should've known we couldn't trust him when he rapped Gold Digger!" Rhia accused. 

The girls all beat up Mr Schue until he was unconscious.

"I don't think he's the only one to blame, he's the worst, like ever. But Arya was also like super pitchy" Cadwyn commented, kicking Mr Schue, one last time.

"I was not! It was Annabeth, she was off key for the entire first verse!" Arya defended.

"That is not true! And besides it was Rhia who was out of time!" Annabeth grumbled.

"Me? Out of time? I don't think so. And are we not gonna talk about how Cadwyn cracked on her high note?" Rhia argued.

The girls all started to scream at each other. They had started to actually somewhat get along but after the absolute failure of a performance they had just done, they all hated each other more than they ever had before.

The girls were interrupted as the doors to the great hall burst open again.

It was Dean! He was screaming!"

"DRINKS! THEY HAVE STARTED THROWING DRINKS! WHICH ARE LIQUID! I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! I'M GOING TO DROWN!" Dean yelled as he ran past them.

Arya chuckled. Her curse was still going strong.