Dorbyn- Smut

This is more recent nostalgia. This is a continuation of the 12th day of the second annual A Corbyn Christmas. They were 7 in the original
_______________________________________
Summary: Little snips of Daniel and Corbyn's life together

5 Years Old
The low purr of her moving car was her only company in the still night. That and Daniel's tiny snores.

Her brown eyes drifted from one mirror to the next out of instinct, coming to a slow halt at the sight in her backseat.

Daniel's cheeks were blue with flakey frosting, stained lips parted to let out those sweet little snores. His hands wedged between his chest and Corbyn's. The blue of his face spreading to the younger boy's shirt as he nuzzled into his belly with every small jump of the car.

Corbyn groaned at the bump, a lazy arm finding its way tighter around Daniel's middle, pulling him up and closer with one leg hanging and the other pressed to the back of the seat.

Zach's party had left both boys exhausted after the ending of their sugar highs. Daniel's party hat dangling from tiny fingers while Corbyn's perched at an awkward angle atop his head.

Keri couldn't help a soft chuckle, eyes soft and smile knowing.

18 Years Old
I let the warmth of his body guide me as we swayed to the slow song flowing from the speakers. His head reasting on my shoulder, jaw working to finish the last of his cupcake. He nuzzled closer, leaving a soft kiss on my collar bone.

He laughed when I grimaced, sticky lips lingering for only a second before he was pulling back. His tongue darting out to lick his mouth clean, my eyes trailing helplessly after the movement.

His soft, warm hand pressed to my neck. His thumb coming to wipe away the icing. He then brought it to his lips, sucking the appendage clear.

He winked up at me when he met my transfixed gaze, bringing a hot flush to my cheeks.

I spun him when that part came, missing his body the very moment it left my own. I tugged him back into my chest, hiding away in his hair, breathing him in.

He looked up at me, the back of his head resting on my breastbone. He blinked up at me, slow and sweet.

I wondered if he knew how easy it was for me to drown in his eyes, forever lost to their icey depths.

I turned him back, hands lower on his hips now, my forehead leaning against his.

I hoped he could read my mind, hoped he knew that there wasn't anyone in this world I would rather be with. He needed to know that, needed to know that my heart, my soul, every fiber of my being, every atom that I was made of, longed him.

Only for him.

He smiled after a few moments of silent staring, the kind of smile that made me ache because I knew it was for, only for me.

He kissed me then, slow and sweet, just like his blinks and his touches, and him.

His mouth was sweet with cake, chocolate cake.

I hated chocolate, but... somehow it wasn't so bad like this.

It was better, coming from him.