Happily: Janiel

Jonah: 16
Daniel: 17
Corbyn: 15
Jack: 15
Zach: 13
_______________________________________
Summary: Jack couldn't care less about Daniel being with Hannah. Though, he does love the idea of Hannah knowing who actually owns Daniel

Jack's POV
Hot, soft lips kissed a trail down my throat, head tilting to make it easier for him. Whining low when he bit down, sucking it into his mouth.

" God, yes," I breathed, pushing my hands under his shirt, dragging my nails across his skin, letting him press me into the wall.

He tapped my hip, pushing further between my legs. I jumped up the best I could, both of us letting out throaty groans as he began to grind forward.

He pulled back from his hickey, biting at the forming bruise.

" You want it here or on the bed?" He whispered, licking at my ear.

I glanced to my bed, mind already fuzzy with pleasure. Swiping my tongue over my swelling lips, soothing the tingle in them.

" Bed, definitely. Want you to eat me out," I leaned forward, nipping at his jaw. Careful not to leave a mark.

" Darling, no marks," he panted, fucking harder against me.

" I know," unable to help the purr in my voice," would hate for Hannah to know who you actually belong to," tightening my hold on his waist.

He looked at me, a certain darkness in that pretty ocean blue. It wasn't lust. It was something sadder.

" Don't worry," I whispered, softening for him," I don't give a damn about you being with her. You're with me right now and that's all I care about," I promised, pecking at his lips, knowing about what had happened between him and Corbyn.

He smiled, though the shadow didn't leave, pressing his warm face into my skin. His grinding slowing, before stopping.

" I'll break up with her soon, I promise," kissing at my Adam's apple.

" I know you will. I trust you," running my fingers through his hair, before tugging at it to tip his head back. Pressing my mouth to his, pouring everything I had into it.

Can you feel how badly I fucking want you? Leave her soon, Baby, be with me, with us.

He kissed back just as hard, pushing his tongue down my throat, hands holding my hips.

" Take me to the bed," I panted into his mouth, biting at his lip.

He grabbed a handful of each of my ass-cheeks, lifting me from the wall and slowly moving to my mattress.

He pressed my back to it, kneading at the globes against his palms, pushing me hard into the springs.

Fuck, I needed him.

He finally pulled away, lapping at the skin along my jaw, pulling it between his teeth, biting down until he pulled a whimper from me.

" What do you want, baby?" He rumbled, pulling my hips from the bed so we could dry hump again.

I threw my head back at the muffled friction, a needy whine sounding from my throat.

" I want you to eat me out," I repeated, lids fluttering.