Prologue

If you had known how it feels to be Liam Payne... would you resist it?

Im in love with Lilian. My eighteenth year old girl.

It's been 5 years since I had everything I wanted but never what I needed. During the "Where we are" tour I never thought her lies would change my desires forever.

"Payno"...
"What made you had my tattoo?"... I ask  while I made a glance to her right arm.
"I guess mistakes where mutual." she said.

That same day I made the worse decision of my life, well I though that. The girl I was in love for some time, I realized the love it wasn't mutual at all, at least not for me, but for one of my mates of the band. You might recognize him actually, its Niall Horan. Irish boy, probably with a little glance on his eyes.

In spite of the argument we both had during our rehearsals, I realized, this big unstoppable cage that I got involve in 4 years ago, didn't had a view of a near ending. So I decided not to take any further decisions. Anyways she wasn't meant for me, any loyal love is really.

"Its right there" she showed the hall I asked for. I saw, with my eyes wide open, how the leather jacket was slipping down her arm showing four car marks with black ink into her skin, perfectly traced.

Since then I have love her since she was 18....

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_