Chapter 31 "Up All Night Pt.2"

In the middle of the night...

"Liam, stand up, Simon is here."

I heard Niall and Harry trying to wake me up. I open my eyes and sit.

"Where... Zayn and Louis?"

Niall and Harry look at each other.

"Guys, what's wrong?" I started coughing again. I look at my stomach and I had some bruises making me some intense pain.

"They took them to another drug test. Simon is waiting for us at the interrogation room, but you need to stand up come on." Harry said.

I stand up. It was a whole challenge doing that. Time later we enter to the room, and for the surprise we were all wearing oranges suits wait, who change me?

When we walked in Zayn and Louis were waiting for us sitting next to Simon. I quickly grabbed a chair and took a seat. The pain kept increasing inside, but there wasn't someone to help me with that.

"Guys I sincerely dont have so much time, let's do this quickly..."

"Simon please just take us out." Louie interrupts.

"Please, this is a total nightmare, Barbara needs me and I'm just..." Zayn said.

"Been the worst boyfriend? Yes." Harry looks at him.

"Not the time Harrold!"

"Just please let Simon finish!" I yelled angry. "What's going to happen with us?"

"Simon Cowell." An officer enter and gives him an envelope. I saw Zayn and Louis petrified for some reason I wasn't sure.

"Thank you sir." He grabs it and takes the printed paper out. "Louis and Zayn, you are positive on drugs."

Zayn started crying while Louis grabbed his hands and looks at his feets.

"Harry and Niall are going out of her, but you three..." Simon looks at Louis, Zayn and I."You are staying here for a while, and there's nothing I could do for you sorry."

I can't believe what I just heard... They found it. The three of us who had a life, a family... a future, it's gone.

Harry looks at Zayn in disappointment. "How could you! With this your ruining not only Barbara's career but also life!"

"That's not of your fuc*ng business!" Zayn stands up and grabs Harry from the shirt. "You always with ur stupid jealousness eating you from inside. Accept it! You are nothing to her, NOTHING!"

"Well now that you are going to be a while here, I can be something for her, and more If i want."

Zayn punches Harry on the face making him fall. I immediately grab Zayn and make him sit down.

"I'm begging you Simon, I can't be here, I promise I'll pay anything, just anything, but please let me go with my baby boy."

Harry and Niall walked out from the room since the police took them out. They took Zayn and Louis to make a one call to someone they chosen. When they came back, Louie was destroyed I guess having to tell your wife and kid you are not coming back home any soon wasn't something easy to go through.

"Liam Payne." I heard my name been called from the other side of the room and I stand up in pain. I guess I was next for the call.

I was worried about my boys, all of them were suffering and I just couldn't do anything, for some reason in my mind, I knew about the Louis and Zayn years ago, during the Take Me Home tour, we saw something normal people will never imagine.

I wish I could have stop them since the beginning but it was just to late.

They walked me inside a black room with a huge light killing my eyes and sat me down.

"Liam, how are you?" A tall man with black suit enter and sit in front of me.

"I'm fine... I guess." I started coughing. It's been more than three hours since I couldn't stop it.

"I'm Thomas Anderson. I'm here to ask you some questions."

He took a black briefcase with some photos and papers out from it. I clearly know where this is going.

"We know about her, and you must answer with the truth Liam. How old is she?"

Gulp... I hate hearing that question. "She's..." I cough and cleaned my mouth filled with blood. "She's 18" I focused my mind on the wall towards me. I hate saying that, It's been our secret and I just exposed it.

"Good. Now..." He takes a photo from his briefcase and slide towards me. "You remember this photo?"

"Yes, I do." I look at him. "We took it some weeks ago at the beach."

"Look Liam, I'm the lawyer of Mr. Richards, your opportunities are over."

"Wait what?" I move a little closer to the table. "Your not banning me from her life... right?"

"Yes, and by law I must do that. From now on you're going to have a restriction from her or any relates involve Ms. Richards life. You break it, and your spending the rest of your life here on prison...."

The dream ended...

"Liam wake up!" I heard Kevin yelling to me.

The next thing I heard was Harry's trumpet on my ear and I jump off my bed.

"Holly!" I yell.

I look at them... It was all a dream.

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_