Chapter 12 "Best Song Ever"

April 18, 2014 8 A.M.

"Best Song Ever... It was the best song ever... Harry GET OUT!" Zayn has been vocalizing  while he was entering to the dressing camerino.  Rarely there is a lot of prosthetic around us.

"What do you mean I'm going to be a woman?" I laugh after I heard Zayn saying this words.

For me, I'm going to be an energetic choreographer using some shining clothes... Leeroy? What a name. Also, gather some courage cause my character it's a bit.... gay. What an honor.

"Who's Marcel? Is he one of those creepy nerdy gay dudes?" Harry said looking at Simon with a traumatized face.

"Marcel is a... cute, shy and excited boy that wants to gain all the attention of the boys as their manager." Simon said "Perfect for you Harry." I look at Harry and his face is so confused about what Simon just said.

"Veronica is a lovely secretariat, Zayn" Simon grabs Zayn's shoulder while they bring some BIG plastic boobs towards him. "It's just a video."

Louis and Niall started laughing so much, I look at Zayn while he was refusing to use such... wow.

The things Zayn was gonna wear where to far too real. I made a short laugh, with my hand on my mouth trying to contain the big scandal.

"Wait..." Zayn looks at the script. "THEY?!?" He point out the four of us. "ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT MY... " Zayn hits his face with the script. Feeling embarrassed, Zayn's facial expression was worse than ever, and he has a reason.

"I'm sure your gonna be the hottest secretariat around her" Louie makes fun of Zayn while he grabs his phone and text his mother. He's just a mother baby still. His major debility.

"C'mon everyone, go get fixed!" Simon yelled at us and we proceed to our camerinos.

Niall, Louie and I got into a camerino together. While Harry and Zayn stayed in that same one before. Since Zayn and Barbara started dating, Harry has been acting like the baby boy of the couple. We all know he's jealous but, he likes been a gum to Zayn and we all clearly understand.

Am I jealous? Tomorrow it's the first time I'm picking Lilian from school. I can say I'm nervous, I indeed feel very nervous. This video is making way more nervous.

It has been nine days since the accident of my in law parents happen at the fast food restaurant. Lilian is sleeping with some friend of her school, and that doesn't comforts me at all. There has been no time to see each other like the first days, the video of Best Song Ever has taken some much of our free time.

April 18 2014, 10 A.M

It's time to start this film. Everyone looks ridiculous. We had already filmed the scenes with our normal clothes and lifes. Now, it's to time to see Zayn as a lovely girl.

"That looks absolutely ridiculous, let me..." I said to Zayn while we both were arriving at the set and trying to grab the fake things he was wearing, but I just recieved a big slap from his part.

"Don't dear touching me." Niall and Louis took a very old-fat dudes that were quite funny. Harry was dressed like the nerdy boy who is bullied at school.

"Zayn! Smile for Barb!" I take a photo of him and I see his deadly eyes towards me. I throw my phone to Louis and he helps me send it to Barb. I can imagine what Barb will be thinking in 10 minutes. This will never get out of our heads. Not for a while.

We got in position and started the filming.

My scene is one of the last ones so I just stood up there laughing and taping them on my phone. Niall couldn't stop laughing about Zayn and Harry has just broken a chair from the set.

"I want you to met Leeroy, he's gonna be your choreographer."

"And cut! Liam It's your turn" the director yell at me from the other side of the set while I suit my horrendous yellow wig.

"Guys I'm tired of carrying so much plastic!" Zayn yelled from the backstage and everyone laughed.

"Just one hour more Zayn" Kevin told him, watching us trying to say a dialogue without laughing or feeling embarrassing.

I'm starting to think that the person who thought making 1D into an acting scene was totally a waste of time.

"Okey okey I'm ready for my dance" I made a little jump and get in position. "I hope this doesn't end in wrong hands, Lilian's hands.

"Hi boys, hi! Okay, so here's what I'm thinking... First open number is gonna be really big. Stay with me, 'cause I'm quite quick, and five six seven eight." I looked at Louies and he was dying of laugh, I couldn't resist to get one out.

Take one, take two, take fifteen and I finally got it. I was born to be an actor.

"ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE SIX SEVEN EIGHT and Niall for the shimmy, for the shimmy, for the shimmy, and Zayn pirouette, and Louis do the splits, and Liam, you stay exactly where you are because you are PER-FECT."

"We never do that." Louis said.

"So that's something for us to workout, thanks Leeroy." Harry touch my butt trying to get me out of the stage.

"CUT." I heard this word and the only thing I want to do is go take my wig and feel free! I'm really tired about this but we are missing the dancing scene. I'm the dancing expert. The others only know how to clap, swim and walk.

"We are like five baby kids, playing around, Kevin is like our dad. Just like.... more bold and grumpy. We enjoy the company we gave each other, since the beginning actually." I saw Louie's sitting at one of the music horns talking to the movie cameras.

The movie. What a big word. It's normal seeing us at lunch boxes or on people's clothes, but now its different, now we are going to be on the big screen. We are only at the half of the tour. Anyways, there is many footage from what's been going on during this "Where We Are Tour".

Me and the boys got some private interviews with the guys of the camera, or how we like to call them nosy people.

During the interviews I realized everything from our "normal life" is somehow banned or simplified into what they want to hear. How all our chances of returning somehow to that normality was gone.

Most importantly, the rules also have their limits. If I cared about them since the beginning I wouldn't have ask Lilian her telephone. The most important is that Simon, Kevin, the public, and the amount of lies around can completely destroy our careers. We just have to face it and accept it. We signed for it.

"Love? Relationship? No no. I'm not involve in anything like that for now." I lied to the cameras that were interviewing me.

"The most important for me about that is..." I turn to see Louis, he usually helps me when I have to lie. Lying is not one of my strengths. Louis makes me a thumbs up and I continue.

"You know I just want someone that loves me because of who I am, the real me. Someone who doesn't know who I am but wishes to get closer to me not because of... this." I make a circle with my arms pointing out all the cameras and people looking at me. "I know I will one day."

I smile.

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_