Chapter 26 "Save You Tonight Pt.2"

July 14 2014 1:00 P.M.

Sirens were meters away from where we were. My head was unconscious, my arms were unstable, and my breath was heavier in any minute it pass. I couldn't open my eyes because I realized I was fainted.

"Liam just... stay with us. Call Simon !" Harry yelled, and I felt some steps.

I couldn't understand what was happening to me. I felt pain, I felt like my stomach was coming out from my body. I just couldn't handle it up anymore.

"911... My friend Liam Payne he... he's not breathing please send someone!" Louie was trying to ask for help. The boys where trying to do everything they could. Till Zayn could realize that was going on. "This is a fuc*ing emergency!"

I feel Zayn pulling up my shirt. It was my kidney again. Sadly, I was born with just one kidney. I was kept in constant hospital visits till I was seven years old. At that age, I got my kidney transplant and it had been working perfectly till now.

The boys and everyone on One Direction knows about my medical condition. This time, as I could hear Zayn saying, I wasn't looking good.

July 14 2014 4:00 P.M.

I pass the word to Lilian

"22 years old. Born in  29 August 1993."

"The doctor is coming." Niall yelled.

I heard an ambulance arrived at the hospital. I saw nurses running from the halls and people yelling for attention, what's going on. I look at my dad who was checking some papers in his office while I was having a look at the medicines books, those are so boring.

It's been a month without seeing Liam, without lying I miss him, but I realize there's a new side of this relationship I need to get through, the extreme fame.

"Doctor Richards. There's a patient who has just arrived. I made a glance at my dad. "The patience just arrived from a city of Portugal. He is unstable." 

"I'm going. Check his pulse and get him to the surgeon."

My dad grabbed his lab coat and made his way out of his consultory. Now what.

I grabbed my telephone and step out of the room, I arrived to the elevator and suddenly I saw one blonde hair boy and three more guys surrounding him. I came closer to them and realize...

"Louis, Zayn, Harry, Niall? What are you guys doing? You weren't supposed to be right now in Portugal?" 

"Lilian?" Zayn replied. I could see they were all shocked and stressed. Niall's eyes were puffed like a balloon, something was wrong, because he was missing.

"There was an accident with am... Liam" Harry looks at me. "We are heading towards the waiting room, he's on a surgery."

I'm shooked. What could it possible happen for Liam to be on a surgery and the boys looks so stressed about it. "An...accident? How? and Why?"

"He's kidney ..." Harry said but Louis stopped him.

"Liam said he wanted to tell her, remember Harr?"

"Kidney about what? Wait, does that mean, my father is with Liam?!"

"If your father..." Zayn looks at the paper he had on his hand. "Dr. Reed... Richards? Yes, I think he is."

I put my two hands on my head, this wasn't real, Liam was in the emergency room fighting for his breath, and my father will be the one...

Please save him tonight.

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_