Chapter 24 "Diana"

July 7, 2014 9:00 P.M.

"How old is she?"

"Way to old for you Harrold." Simon grabs the girl and puts her besides him.

If you are wondering, Lily and I spent the last days together. Alex, her brother, made a huge scandal about me and her dating but I really didn't pay attention to him. Just another jealous fan who has the right to be called brother in law. Or that's what I thought.

Me and the boys flighted to Milan, Italy. Today was our huge night of the tour.

When we arrived, we were surprised with Simon's family. Zac his oldest son and Diana her other daughter, that was the same age as Harry. She was a chestnut hair color and eye color girl.

Since we saw her, Harry and Louis fall in love with her and have been chasing her around the whole stadium. Yes, Louis has a girlfriend, but we all know how he is. I truthfully trust that Louie isn't capable of cheating Danielle so I really don't bother.

Harry started telling me all his plan to ask her out. I really don't think dating your boss' daughter is a good idea so I tried to convince him about what could be the consequences , since I am consider the dad of the band. Poor of him.

"I'll be near here. Not for so long. Maybe Diana can help with the hair designs for today concerts, what do you think Janett?"

Janett look at us not happy at all. She had been our hair assistant since our first international tour. You remember right? 

Harry couldn't stop looking at her and he pulls his jacket out. Louis and I looked at each other and made a devil smile. Harry's biggest debility is falling in love so easily and so fast, we can never judge him, It's a part of him what we love and respect. At least, she is a woman.

"Harry? HARRY." Louie yelled after been calling Harry from minutes ago. He respond moving his hair from his right side. "I'm sorry, you said something?"

"Looking for the blonde one? We have not competition, she's falling for me I'm sure."

"Shut up, she doesn't need a cheater like you!"

Harry said with a grumpy voice and Louie look at Zayn.

"Guys stop yelling." Zayn hasn't been in the best health. He has both of his arms with splints and more than ten stitches on his bold part of his hair. I still don't get why he's here. It's the big night maybe it's that.

"Hey Diana." Harry approach to her and we all stare at them both, Harry please don't do anything embarrassing for you.

"Hey curly one, rehearsing?" Diana replied.

"Am... yes we were actually singing a new song... we made..." Harry looked at us without knowing what to say and there I knew, Harry was gonna say something stupid.

"SMELLY CAT, SMEL-LY CAT, WHAT ARE THEY FEEDING YOU?" Harry starts clapping according to the words and we all hide our faces with our hands in embarrassment.

"Hey! I understood that Friends reference!" she said and both smile.

Harry was examined every move she made. From the way she talked, to the way she moved. I knew exactly what was Harry going to do and I needed to stop him.

"Ten minutes guys, start vocalizing." Kevin pass on the room and I grabbed my water bottle.

"I was... I was wondering Dian..." she clean the small drop of sweat from his face and clear his throat. "If you maybe want to... go and drink something after the concert, a cup of tea and bread? I know a very special restaurant near the stadium and... "

"I'm sorry Harry but..." she see her iphone and looks at Harry with a sorry face.

"Maybe you don't like bread. It's fine we can go for pizza, lasagna, Ice cream! It's italy, I'm sure you like ice cream!" Harry keeps trying, but Diana starts avoiding his words. This is hurting me. "Watermelon... strawberry Ice cream?"

"I'm taken Harry."

Then the countdown for the show started playing on the big screen and the four of us grab our own microphones, all except Harry. I help Zayn grab his, the yellow one and Louie standing him up.

For last, I grabbed Harry's microphone and giving to him without any word. I hug him with one arm and started walking out of the door.

"I don't even know how in the world did I write you a song." Harry says to her and turns his head. Damn, I heard it all. I just hope this doesn't ruin Harry's attitude for the concert.

Knowing him for so long, I've seen him broken for many times, including the one time with Kendall. He was just a poor boy who needed affection and love. We all had, but he didn't.

Diana your incredibly a total bit*h.

Milan, give us your power to continue from this torture...

"HELLO MILANOO!"

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_