Chapter 8 "She's not afraid"

March 29, 2014 1:00 A.M.

I wish nights could be longer. Every minute I pass with her feels like seconds. I feel like I can't wait any longer for making her more... for making her my only and one love. My girlfriend.

Is this something that will ruin us? Ruin me? Is this even CORRECT?

If this is getting me in trouble, that for sure it will, for once in my life I'm taking a decision in my power, in my hands and mostly of my heart. Now, I don't care. I just want her to be ... Mine.

The festival was over. It was just me and her laying on the grass in a big landscape. I feel nervous but I'm really enjoying having her by my side. I want to take her hand but I realize she's quite short for me to grab it so I just place my hand on her arm.

Silence enters to the place. Then an uncomfortable feeling made me pick up my feets a little bit up and look at her.

"Hey Lily." She turns to look at me, our eyes were running into one another. I love it.

I was looking at her beautiful green eyes while I suppose she was looking at some frog eyes, according by Louie's description he used in the web site he created for dating 8 years ago, and if you are wondering, Louie and I have been friends for a while now.

Suddenly I look at her, she looks amazed by how the sky is shining. The lights from the sky reflects perfectly on her eyes.

Facing it, there's no way Simon will allow me to date a younger girl. It will make him so pissed, I'm even taking the risk of a pos...

My thoughts were interrupted by a long heartouched kiss. I've tried two times now to kiss her, and now when I didn't even moved any cell of my body she makes the move. I'm speechless so I enjoyed every second of it.

I grab her face with one of my hands still closing my eyes, wishing this incredible kiss never ended, but nothing lasts to long.

I looked at her serious. I don't know what I'm about to do, but god bless America.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I look directly at her eyes wishing for her answer to be a yes. At least that's the answer I'm expecting. Puppy eyes might work? I don't think so. I just waited for the answer.

"I completely understand you are not sure yet, maybe am..." I look away stuttering unconscious. " I'm rushing things, maybe you are afraid of me"

"Afraid of what?" she says looking at me with some serious face.

"Of the fact we are...." I try to reply.

"I'm completely sure I know what you are referring, and no, there's no sh*t of been afraid of you. Why not." she says.

" Is it an answer I need to infer again? " I can't believe what I just heard.

She said yes with her head and gave me a half smile. My heart stopped.

"Let's try it Payne." I grab her hand and kiss it softly.

Ladies and gentleman from all around the world, Liam Payne is officially TAKEN.

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_