Chapter 3 "I wish"

March 16, 2014, 10 A.M.

"Over here Liam!" I turn to the photographer, for our new fragrance  "You and I". Sincerely it was the most uncomfortable moment. My mind was a running car driving in circles while leaving its four markable prints. Her prints. I feel the receipt slipping under my pants. I keep thinking of that night.

"Louie" I said while our dressing and makeup ladies were preparing us for the next photoshoot, with a strange tight black suit. Kevin told us we were going as undercover spies. I didn't understand it very well.

Everything is part of the project, and we didn't have a word as always.

"Liam If your account of giving me a reason why yesterday you little ass returned at 3 am... might be better, you seen someone?" he asked grabbing his bottle of water and ended very quickly.

I laughed trying not to be suspicious. Louis one of my closest friends in the band. Last time I had a close up with a woman, she was a famous artist with a huge ex's historial. 

"I probably meet someone" I said grabbing a bottle of water trying not make this a long conversation. How I'm I going to explain him everything that happened with her? I don't even understand what had happened with her.

"You...a girl? Damn it Liam you should have told me you were going to visit aunt Karen"

He finishes with a frowning face while he mentions my mother's name. Right after that I threw him a handkerchief. I wasn't in the mood yet to start a conversation of her.

"Perhaps mentioning about this girl wasn't the best idea"

"Right right Payne. Show me what you got". I sit down with him and I take out my precious ticket. He looks surprised when he sees the phone number written with ink on the back side.

This was real for the first time, after almost two years of not feeling something else than friendship, Louie knew what was this about. You think it too Lillian?

We kept acting like real famous people. More than three hundred pictures were taken non stop. Everyone looked overwhelmed and tired of having to do this.

We are the silent ones. We have always been. There's no way out of this, and there will never be.

I felt something inside me. Right there. I realized that I missed her.

March 16, 2014 5 P.M

We moved to the backstage of the Victoria Secret 2014 parade. The band is going to be the special artist of this year. I look at Louis and he's eyes are trapped with all the... girls around us. Louie it's just been, Louie.

Zayn looks anxious. Been one of the members of the most popular band of the United Kingdom has their benefits. Benefits guides you to opportunities, or risky consequences. The same as we can all call... Love.

Barbara Palvin, the newest Victoria Secret model... who is also Harry's cousin, is walking on this parade. Zayn hasn't fully admit it yet, but we all know he's dying for her.

During the last week his words usually were "Palvin is LIVE" or "Harry, how's your cousin?". It's hilarious seen how my mates fall in love. No one is good on that, they have historial.

Meanwhile Harry was... wait. Where's Hazz?

I said while I was giving a look at Kevin's team of bodyguards passing running or better said... CHASING outside of the backstages, our backstage. Harry had just kissed a Victoria Model apparently, sorry anyways to disappoint you, but he's even more deceitful in every opportunity he finds. I breathe, one last time.

Breathe again. I imagine myself, looking me at the mirror, snapping my fingers. I moved my hair breaking my fixing coiffure. For last, imagine a normal 22 year old me. Try it. I could be so happy, everywhere, anywhere but here.

Came back again, and while I was hearing Harry's "catch me if u can" game. I turn to Niall's. Who was sleeping so peacefully, I walked through him and grab his hair softly. My damnific heart feels broken, cracked, and nothing of this its on his authority.

"Hey pal, rise and shine, it's time to get up!" Niall waked up and gave me a big clever smile. Niall's always been so caring with me, there was no thought of having a revulsion.

"Are you still pissed with me? My intention was never to dis..."

"Niall listen" I interrupt him while I was still grabbing his hair. "You and Emma deserve more than I WISH."

You heard perfectly. It had been months since Niall and Emma first met. She is sincerely one of the most beautiful and kindest person I know. Now I realize, souls are the half of you. Personality needs to match with the person your given a piece of you, fragile and dainty. That's how I feel about Niall. My friend deserves more than happiness.

I open my left arm and grabbed Niall, making our way to the parade. Lights everywhere, the rest of the boys were vocalizing.

"Isn't she pretty?" the curly hair boy asked still watching the girl.

"She indeed is"  replied Zayn Malik who was still lost in his thoughts for Barbara.

I was amazed, but not only me. During the "Story of my life" performance, Barbara debut her last walk through the event hall while Zayn, and you won't believe this, grab her hand and escort her while reaching the last verse high note. The public was amazed, and cameras wouldn't stop reflecting flashes everywhere. Zayn is really getting in problems for this.

The song vibrates, making me move and dance as the people saw us, we are on top of the world, this is the reason why we are One Direction. Performances makes us feel at home. Home is just perfect. 

March 17, 2014, 12 PM

My dear Target, my only getaway. I get off the car and put a black cap, anyways fans always finds a way to recognize me, any of us really. And when that happens, you feel particular, but not that type of speciality everybody wants to feel.

I lead towards the same hall from last time.

"Are you following me?"

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_