Chapter 27 "Stand Up"

July 14 2014 9:00 P.M

I stretch my arm with pain. Lights were killing my eyes and the only thing now was to return to my normal life. I could hear three people talking in the room. What was that sound? It had been six hours since my accident in Portugal, and thousands of people were talking about me everywhere.

I turn my head and I could feel her hand grabbing mine. I suppose she arrived here some hours ago, but I couldn't let it go.

I felt so much pain on my stomach. I was hungry but I can't even think on moving.

I'm not well.

"We can't waste time. We have been cancelling three shows from now." I heard his annoying voice from the other side of the room.

"Oh c'mon Simon, you seriously are thinking on taking him out from the hospital?" Then, there was Louis fighting for my recovery.

I keep trying to open my eyes but the lights are so annoying. I wanna see her, but I just can't.

"Who's taking care of him tonight?" Lily asked.

"Louie I need you at the 1D, maybe I'll leave Kevin to keep an eye on him." Simon replied.

"I can." she replied.

"You do? Don't you have school? Forget it. You're too young to..."

"Simon I'm in high school, I do finish it." Lilian turns to look at Louie who made a small smile.

"Perhaps it's friday. I'll stay." She comes back to my side and grabbed my tattoo.

Simon kept staring at her till he gave up and left the room to make some calls.

"If something happens maybe we can..." Louie continues.

"Louie shut up."

"Right."

Ten minutes later trying to open my eyes till I finally was able to wake up.

"Careful Tommo, she still mine even dead." I said.

Both of them approach to me and look at each other, I was feeling like if the whole word was moving in circles, I still have a lot of pain on my stomach. I wish I could just ripp that pain from me but it's just impossible.

I look towards her in a face of wanting her to approach to me. I don't know if I'm feeling scared or is it just the pain consuming me inside.

"I'll wait outside then." Louie said grabbing the door and leaving.

Lilian started fixing my hair while I tried to grab her hand, which seems impossible. She grabs mine and I tried to pull her close to me, sh*t why is it so hard.

"I'm dying right?" I said trying to catch her attention. "Am I dying virgin?"

"Your not even virgin Liam. Half of the world knows that."

I made a small laugh. "I'm feeling a..." I made a stretch and I felt a more intense pain. "It hurts. Very bad."

"Simon said you guys are going to Toronto in three days." she grabs her ipho

"Oh god, I can't move and I have a show." I look at her. "I'm looking ridiculous with this mask right."

I finished my sentence and I started feeling a lacking of air in my lungs. I tried breathing faster, but I just couldn't grab enough breath. The breathing machine next to me started making sounds.

I see a doctor and some nurses coming inside. I couldn't recognize their faces. My sight was very blurred.

July 14 2014 11:00 P.M

"Liam." My doctor entered the room and I started to wake up, two hours later after I suffer a breathing attack.

"Doctor." I replied.

"Doctor?" Lilian looks at me and then back at him. "Dad."

"DAD?" I immediately jump from the bad and fix my hair with my left arm. I started feeling dizzy. "Wait are you..."

"I literally save your lovely but useless life."

"Agh here we go again." Lilian said sliding her body from the chair in exhaustion.

What a thing, my father in law rescued me from death and saw all my inner organs. I grab my head. I feel like everything around me is turning in circles. I see Lilian's hand laying on the bed for me to grab it.

It's been quite difficult grabbing her hand since I have tons of cables around it.

"Thank you doc." I said.

July 17 2014 9:00 A.M.

Three days have passed since my accident, and I sincerely think I'm still not ready to go back at the mad big word, but I have never been the boss of my time, so here I'm again.

My stomach still hurts alot. I try not to be standing up for more then five minutes before my lungs start asking me to relax. Simon and the boys know I've not been at the best so they try to help. My...father in law gave me a belt to protect my organ and stitches, and back to work.

"Liam!" I enter to the Rogers Centre Stadium on Toronto.

The boys approach to me and give me a hug carefully. I stop Louie from hitting me on my chest and give Kevin my things, I was feeling tired, even worse, I was already missing my girl.

"Welcome again Liam, how was the flight?" Simon said walking towards me and giving me a handshake while I made a small smile. "I hope your feeling better."

"Thank you." I still have some cough of my lungs trying to get enough air. "Can I have somewhere to sit up there in the stage? and some water too"

While singing I could feel an internal pain but also a relief, I was back home, and not wanting to admit it, my home is not full of family photos, and neither table for four, five people. My home was now with this four boys that I love calling brothers.

Looking how they were pissing each other making me laugh. I also took a look at the arena, It was quite big and amazing. I saw our five faces in each row, thousands of people were expecting us tonight, I couldn't wait any longer to come on stage, even do I was feeling tired...

This is my sh*t. Stand up champ.

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

-a_v_e_n_g_e_r_s_h_q_